Chapter 4

Etch looked into the mirror ,and she saw her reflection. Then she realized that it didn't seem like she was wearing anything close to the same clothes as her. *Writer*  Look at the cover for a reference. *Narrator* Thank you writer for actually making sense. She looked into the mirror and said " Stch, is that you?" The girl in the Mirror replied " Etch! I can't believe it's you! And nice room upgrade." The girls talked and told each other what happened to them. Etch said " I missed you so much and after you went missing everything went crazy. First our parents started treating me better but they insisted on calling Mera. Then everyone thought I was you and I just wanted to say hello I AM NOT MERA I AM ETCH. So what's been happening with you since we last spoke?" Stch then said " Ok so a lot of crazy stuff as been happening with me too after I followed this demon into a random wall, Writer stay out of this, anyway I found out I'm some sort of demon and can travel through reality but can only appear in mirrors therefore *scary voice* I am the demon in the mirror muhahahahahahahahahah *Normal voice* kidding ;). Although I can travel through mirrors." Etch was dazed and understood at the same time. Their Mom started saying " Mera it's time for dinner. Etch simply loooooooooked *Narrator* WRITER WILL YOU BE SERIOUS. * Writer* o..ok. Etch simply looked at Etch and said " Well looks like I got to go unless you want to go in my place."  The girls just laughed and Etch headed down stairs, but before she did she told Etch to go into her glass earring. *Writer* That was a sign of her wealth and her family  sign. Etch replied and Etch went downstairs with Stch in her earring. *Writer* hey narrator I heard you're going on a trip. * Narrator* yeah I am and I'm super excited. * Editor* I leave for half a chapter and you two are cutting in again, also have a fun trip, GET BACK TO WORK. *Narrator* why did you hire her. *Writer* I didn't she hired herself.  Back at the dinner table is was quiet. The parents started talking first. They said " So Mera how was your... before she could finish there was an explosion outside to be continue...