Chapter 6

Etch stood waiting for the neighbors, hoping that she wouldn't have to go with that person. Once she saw the person, she was scared, and then realized that they weren't coming. When the man who was going to take Etch showed up, he said in a deep voice " So you actually came. I thought you would never come." The dad said " Well we're here now so can we get on with the arraignment." The man took Etch and then said to them "What a lovely daughter you have. Too bad she is going to be an orphan." The man then took out a knife and stabbed the  parents right in front of Etch's eyes. She cried tears she did not know she had and he whole area filled up with water. In the confusion Etch snuck away and made a run for it.  While she was running she realized that she forgot Stch's necklace at home so she started running there. She quickly grabbed the mirror shard necklace, but then she heard the door opening and hid in the closet. Scared and alone Etch was trying to get her heart beat down. Something opened the closet and it. *Writer* YES I DID IT 200 WORDS WITHOUT CUTTING IN BOOYA. *Narrator* yeah yeah that's great  but we were kinda in the middle of something REMEMBER. *Writer* heh sorry but still that is an accomplishment. *Editor* What did I miss I overslept. *Narrator* oh no not you too. *Writer*  Happy national siblings day. *Narrator ok that is it  I'm going back to the story wether you like it or not. When the mysterious figure opened the door it was a lady from the orphanage that was assigned to  Etch's case. *Writer* Scary. *Narrator Eye rolls* They told Etch  that her parents were dead and she needed to come with her. She knew that she could either run and live on the run or go to the orphanage and have a small chance of having a family again. She grasped Stch's necklace and reluctantly went with the woman. They went on a chariot to the orphanage which nobody wanted to go to, obviously. During the ride Etch saw someone, She seemed to recognize them. She couldn't place where she saw him before but he was super familiar. When they arrived at the orphanage the tall opening gates loomed over her as they entered the big and scary building. *Writer* what will happen next...nobody know. *Narrator* Actually that's not true you know but I think I know where you're going with this. *Editor* To be continued...