Chapter 5

The explosion was loud and clear, the car had blown up, and parts were scattered everywhere. Since the explosion was outside, nobody was hurt. Near the car there was a message on the ground in blood saying " Give me your first born and the attacks will stop, go to the outside of the temple near the library at noon.  * Writer* scary, I wonder why though. *Narrator* yeah me too, and by the way I'm  back so can I have my job back now. *Writer* OMG you're back how was your trip. *Narrator* It was really fun and I went to a prison. *Writer* What did you do this time. *Reader* We don't care about her trip can you just get back to the plot. *Narrator* alright needy. The parents couldn't decide what to do, should they give their daughter away and be safe or keep their only daughter and have the attacks still come. *Writer* should be a pretty easy decision. * Editor* But you're the writer so you'll probably end up twisting it. *Narrator* Hey don't steal my character trope. They made the decision to give up Etch *Narrator, Reader and Editor* CALLED IT.  When they told Etch that they were going to give her up she refused to go. She said " If I was Stch then wold you be giving me up. The parents were confused and the mom said "Who is Sketch are they some sort of drawing?" Then realizing that she didn't say Mera she quickly said "She is a friend and I meant to say Mera." The parents started thinking and the dad said  that they would've even gave away Mera *Narrator* not. So they replied to the letter and brought Etch to the temple. Etch was scared but she was smart. The night before she went to the neighbors and told them that her parents were going to give her up. She asked them to intercept it and not let them do this. Then after the neighbors agreed to help she told them where and when to meet them to intercept the arraignment . Now back to actual time. She left her fate in the hands of the neighbors *Author* TBC *Narrator* writer take off that and she means to be continued...