Introduction

Authors Note

          Heyy guys! This is my first book ever written and I'm not an author by profession so expect a few mistakes because this might not be perfect. I'll try my best to do weekly updates and maybe if you're lucky more than 1  per week ;) Hopefully you have as much fun reading this story as I had writing it :)

P.S. Please vote for my story and spread the word!

~xoxo

BROOKE

            The name is Brooke. Brooklyn to be exact, but I prefer Brooke. Nobody knows the real me, not even my own parents Oh yeah did I forget to mention that they've been practically non-existent ever since the day I graduated from the 8th grade ? Well yeah they would come home for a day or two every year or so. Ya know just to see if the house is still standing and my little sister Anne and I are still alive. It's gotten to the point where they actually forgot my sister's name referring to her as Amy. And no before you start I do not want your sympathy thank you very much. I've received enough of that ever since my grandmother died. 'Mami,' I used to call her. Even during my younger years she was always more of a mother figure to me than my own.

          "Oh.Mah.Gosh," a voice yelled, "Ohmahgosh. Ohmahgosh! OHMAHGOSH!!" she screamed.

          Ah yes have I also forotten to mention my overly-dramatic, drop dead gorgeous best-friend Shayla Rae? She's your everyday blonde hair blue eyed beauty. A typical southern belle indeed. Blonde curls cascaded down her back and her baby blue eyes shone with excitement, adventure, and a hint of danger. She had perfect body, not to skinny, not to pudgy but with curves in all the right places. Her natural tanned skin, flawless and barren of any blemishes. If perfect was a picture, it would be her. But I love her to death, without her I wouldn't be here today. She saved me from my run in with death. Oh and that's another thing I haven't mentioned. I suffer from a mild anxiety disorder which results in panic attacks.

----------*POV Change*----------

Shayla Rae

          Plain. That's one way to describe her. Sure she's got the hair and personality, the rest? Not so much. Her dark hair is voluminous and stops just above her waist, hiding her large eyes and naturally thick eyelashes. She's not fat, but she could shred a couple pounds. Her skin is a pasty light tan with a few marks, scars from the acne when she was younger. Gosh I'm so tired of everyone going on and on about what a sweet girl she is how her smile lights up the whole room. All of those cliched sayings just make me want to puke. She thinks she's cute. Just because she's rich and drives a hot sports car doesn't make her queen.

          "Oh.Mah.Hosh," I blurted in a southern drawl. Oh by the way that's fake too. Honestly I'm as American as one can get. The accent just adds on to my sweet innocent facade, don't ya think? "Ohmahgosh.Ohmahgosh!OHMAHGOSH!!" I screamed.

          This is not happening. Ashton. The Ashton Waters a.k.a. the school's bad boy was moving into the 5 storied mansion that, you guessed it, is right next to Brooke's. Whatever not like she's competition or anything I mean just take a look at her. What a sorry excuse of a person. That girl is going to suffer. Why ? I honestly don't know. There's just something about her that just makes me want to rip her hair out. But somehow, someway, I'm going to make sure I ruin everything that's important to her. No, I'm not a serial killer or anything, murder is the one thing I would never do. Robbery, maybe. Call me crazy, no not literally, but I am determined to maker her life a living hell destroying one bit of it at a time.

          How was it ? Comment and vote it up! What do you think of Brooke  ? Thoughts on Shayla Rae ? Comment, follow and vote it up!

~xoxo