Bad Boy Has A Soft Side?

Hello my luvs,

           5th chapter! Ok so a lot is going to go on so enjoy!

~xoxo

Brooke

          "She'll be fine sweetheart, you've been here for a while, when she wakes up I'll make sure to call you first thing," I hear a voice say.

          "No I'm good thanks, but if you want to go rest I have no problem watching her while you're gone," a deep voice says.

          "Oh you are too sweet, ok I'm going to go home now, I'm putting my full trust in you, don't let me down she's like a daughter to me," the first voice says.

          "You have my word ma'am," the deep voice says.

          "The sound of heels clicking on the hardwood floor adds to my splitting headache, "You have my number don't be afraid to use it," the voice says but further away this time.

          "Yes ma'am," the deep voice says again.

          "And please dear, it's Henrietta, I'm not all that old yet," the voice says again softly chuckling as a door closes in the distance.

         I flutter my eyes and take in my surroundings.

         "Where am I?" I hoarsely whisper more to myself than anyone else.

         "You're awake!" I was shocked to see Ashton jumping up from his kneeling position, "Uhm I mean, uuh," he clears his throat, "The lady across the street was worried about you," he says rubbing the back of his neck.

         "Henrietta, where is she?" I say more clearly this time.

         "Oh she said something about, uh, she said she was tired and needed rest," he furrows his brow, "Yeah she said she was tired," he repeated.

          "Huh, strange, I could've sworn it went a little more like you refusing to leave but offering to watch over me while she goes home," I said a slow smile creeping onto my face.

          "You heard that?" his face turns pale, "I mean not that it happened," he continues and scratches his head.

          "BROOKIE!" a high pitched voice screeched while soft arms wrapped around my neck.

          "Anne, oh thank God you're ok I was so worried and I thought you were-well that you had-oh just forget it I'm just so happy you're ok," I say and hug her back.

         "Ashy is sooo nice," she gushed, "He strong, very strong. Ashy pick you up, why were you laying in the grass?" she asked. "He stayed with me aaalll day and-" Ashton cut her off.

       "OK it's waaay past your bedtime princess that's enough let Brooke rest," he says while picking her up and giving her a piggy back ride all the way to her room.

      I smile and slowly get up from the couch where I was lying. Ashton re appears into the room a few minutes later.

       "Thanks," I tell him with a smile on my face.

        He holds up his hands and says, "Don't go all emotional on me now my makeup will run," he pretends to fan his eyes and dramatically clutches his heart.

        "You know not all girls act like that," I say rolling my eyes.

        "I know, you're different," he says and with that he walks out the room and heads home.

Couldn't come up with a perfect ending to this chapter but that will have to do. Anyways, haven't heard from Shayla Rae for awhile but you will be hearing from her soon. Don't forget to Vote,Comment, and Follow!

~xoxo