Kiss Me, Like You Mean It, Like You Miss Me.. 'Cause I Know That You Do!

Nick POV.

June 26th

I woke up sad.. I loved her for a long time.. I've never hurt her in any possible way and what do I get? My own heart broken..

I wanted to feel her in my arms.. I wanted to kiss her and give her my love but why can't I do it?

'Cause she forgot..

I slowly got up and walked to my bathroom to take a shower.. I didn't thought twice.. today I'm not doing anything.. just hang out in my house like it was holidays.

I got to the kitchen and prepared my cereals.. I turned the TV on and started eating.. my mind tricked me and went back to Demi..

I felt sad again..

On the afternoon, I did the worst thing I could've possibily do.. I watched her video clip..

Just seeing her having fun and all the colourfull stuff around and the hapiness was painfull.. the worst were the three seconds with Wilmer where she pointed at the camera..

I actually pictured that she was making fun of me.. maybe she was now..

The video clip ended and some tears fell.. she really broke me into pieces..

I closed the laptop and stared blankly at my wall..

why?...

My doorbell rang and I walked to it..

I opened and found a red eyed Demi, just like me

- Can I come in? - she asked with her voice cracking

I shook my head - It would only make things worse..

Her eyes watered - Please.. just give me another chance.. I'm in love with you! If I wasn't I wouldn't be here! J-Just one more..

I shook my head - No Demi.. You hurted me and I don't wanna be hurt again..

- I won't!! Please! I broke up with him again.. I need you.. I want you.. I really, truly love you..

I looked her in the eyes.. deep down I believed in her but a part of me was scared..

I did what I did my whole life.. I followed my heart..

- Just answer one question..

She looked at me and holded her breath..

- Can I kiss you? - I slowly smiled

She grinned with her eyes still watered and leaned up to hug me tight and kiss me.. the kiss was just as perfect as the others..

I pulled her inside, closing the door with my foot

She tugged at my shirt taking it off.. I pulled back and frowned - Can we take things slowly this time?

She nodded smiling and pecking my lips - Fine by me..

She turned and sat on the couch while I bended to pick my shirt up

- Please.. d-don't put it on..

I smiled slightly and threw it to her head - Okay

She laughed and I sat on her side.. she took off her shirt giving me the view and putted my on..

- Why did you did that?

She hugged me and snuggled - I like how you smell

I smiled and rubbed her back.. Her head was on my chest and I could feel the slight brush of her eyelashes.. I still was broken.. it still hurted but it was more bearable with her reassuring me that she loves me..

She stayed till the next day..

The next morning, I woke up with Demi on my chest. Once again, it felt so good.. I wanted for her to stay there forever but then the conversation, and Wilmer, and Olivia haunted me again.. those 3 seconds were replaying non stopping..

Why did this affect me so much?! Why did I cared so much about her.. Why was she so important to me and how?!

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.. was she the love of my life?

One thing was sure! Only her stayed in my head 24 hours a week and only her could make my heart drop

I felt a pair of sweet lips in mine.. I didn't even realized that she was awake. I rubbed her back and pulled from the kiss

- Demi, did you really already ended up with Wilmer? - I asked curious.. I was almost sure that the answer was...

- No.. but I will!! I promise.. I just don't want to do it by phone..

I groaned angrily and turned my head

- Please don't be mad again..

I slowly looked at her and she smiled cutely - I only have eyes for you

I couldn't contain my smile.. she made this to me.. she moved me..

We kissed and snuggled more..

Please don't break me again..

####

#Get Back - Demi Lovato