The Gift Of A Friend..

Demi POV.

- Wake up! You guys slept in! - I heard a male say..

I didn't bothered to open my eyes.. I was too tired for it..

- Demi I swear to god that I'll do the waterfall again!

My eyes shot open - Don't you dare Nicholas!!!

He smirked and shrugged his shoulders - At least you woke up

I got up slowly and walked to my closet to find something to wear.. When I finally got what I needed I turned around just to find Nick staring

- Caught!!

He looked up and smirked - You did it twice..

I rolled my eyes and chuckled - Whatever

Nick POV.

I saw Demi close her door and turned around to find Marissa and Maddie looking at me

- What? - I asked hearing them giggle

- You like her don't you?

I rolled my eyes and they laughed - Maybe..

They fangirled and got up jumping

- I knew it!! - Maddie yelled hugging me

- Please don't say anything.. I love Olivia and I don't want to lose Demi..

Marissa patted my shoulder - That's impossible but I'll do my best..

I raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly.. - If you do it you'll regret it!

She chuckled and pushed me out the door - Bye Mister Lovato - she whispered loudly

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.. I really loved Demi but I had to forget everything.. her friendship is prescious to me.. and I have my beautiful girlfriend.. which I didn't even knew if I still loved..

That night we had the concert at the Izod Center.. I enjoyed playing with her on stage.. what I enjoyed the most was the conection we had.. I froze when I felt her in my arms on stage.. I didn't wanted to let go..

That night I rode back to Olivia's house where we stayed together.. We were cuddling and watching TV when a awkward question came on

- Did you and Demi ever had something?

I chuckled nervously - Are you jealous?

She shrugged her shoulders and kept playing with my curls

- No we never had anything and we will never have.. she's just, my friend..

- Do you love me??

She turned and looked me in the eyes.. - Of course I do!! - I answered..

She smiled softly and we kissed.. Was I telling the truth?

Nothing much happened that night.. we cuddled and had fun.. it was a great moment.. one to remember.. I guess I really love her..

Demi POV.

Unfortunally the next days Nick wouldn't be with us for the tour.. He was working in another thing..

That night I walked to my bus and found Wilmer.. You can do this Demi!

- Hi Wilmer..

He turned around and smiled.. - How are you guapa?

- Wilmer listen.. I can't do this.. - I said coming closer to him.. His smile faded

- No, please.. Demi I love you..

I shook my head - Wilmer I don't feel the same way anymore.. you have to understand it.. Don't make this harder than what already is..

I saw a hint of tears in his eyes.. he closed them and sighed.. - Why?

I looked down.. - I'm sorry...

He hugged me one last time and walked out of the bus.. I turned around to watch him walk and saw him with Nick..

Nick POV.

I was walking to Demi's bus to say good luck to the next shows when Wilmer came out..

As I was passing by him he pulled my shirt and banged me against the bus

- Wilmer calm down.. - I said trying to get out of his grip

- She doesn't love me!! I bet she loves another man!! Are you him?! - he yelled

- Wilmer calm down!! - I said finally taking his hands off of me

- What's happening?! - Demi yelled from the door

- Demi were you cheating on me?

- What?! No!! I just don't feel the same thing about you anymore!! I never cheated on you! - she yelled - Why were you harming Nick?

- Because I bet that you two are seeing each other behind my back! - he said glaring at me

- She's like a sister!! I could never do that - I said looking in his eyes

Wilmer walked away leaving me and Demi staring at him..

I looked at her.. She was almost crying and her face was red.. I pulled her into my arms as she sobbed softly..

- Lets go inside Dems..

Demi POV.

I sat on the couch and cleaned my tears.. - It hurts..

Nick walked behind me with tea and handed it to me - I know Dems.. why did you broke up with him?

- Because he does nothing but to break my heart and I'm sick of this.. I don't feel the same way about him anymore too..

Nick smiled slightly.. That smile warmed my heart.. - Thanks for being here..

- Always - he answered rubbing my hands

Nick cheered me up that night but then he went home.. I would miss him so much..

####

#Gift Of A Friend - Demi Lovato