I'm Feeling Like Hell..

Nick POV.

Me and Demi ate and rehersed the songs.. Her question didn't left my head.. Olivia was past.. We had to break up...

Being on stage that night was like therapy.. me, Demi and the crowd.. It was pure heaven.. At the end of Here We Go Again, Demi said she loved me to my ear making me freeze completely.. She pulled the hug but I stayed there for a while and then got back up.. It's funny how she does this to me.. she makes my breath stop just by looking at me.. she makes my heart melt just by smiling..

That night I was determined to end everything with Olivia.. Yes.. That's right.. I would break up with her..

I walked to her house and rang.. Waited and waited and when she finally came to the door my heart melted.. She had puffy eyes and a very sad expression.. Seeing a woman cry is th worst thing ever..

- Nick?

I felt so bad for going to break her even more.. - Hey Liv.. Can I come in?

She nodded and opened more the door

I walked inside and looked around.. she had nothing out of place so I thought that she had ben crying in her bedroom

- Olivia we need to talk..

I turned around and saw her looking down.. - Nick.. can I say first something?

I looked confused at her

She looked up - I love you.. and.. I'm.. pregnant..

My world fucking stopped!! What the fuck did she said?

- What?

- You're gonna be a daddy..- she smiled slightly

My heart stopped.. I wasn't ready! Oh my god!! I'm only 21!!

Nick.. be a man.. you'll be a father either you like it or not!

I smiled... I saw her differently.. I felt the love again.. I walked to her and hugged her

- I'll have a baby in my arms!! - I blurted smiling

She hugged me tighter - Yes baby..

I had to tell everyone!! I was going to be a father..

I stayed the night there in her house just thinking about the future..

I started to think if I really loved her.. I mean.. Did I love Olivia?

I was so sure that I didn't but now I felt something toward her.. I didn't knew what..

I layed in her bed with her on my arms.. I couldn't believe that I would have a little human being in my arms in about 9 months..

- We have to get married.. - she said smiling at me

I looked at her fingers.. - Yeah.. Before he or she is born..

- Yeah..

We felt asleep that night with million thoughts in my head..

Demi POV.

I woke up with the tour bus moving to Uniondale.. I stayed in bed since I had nothing better to do.. my band was in another bus with Maddie which left me completely alone..

By 1:00pm I heard my phone ringing..

- Hello?

- Hey Shorty!! - I heard Nick yell

- Hi!! How ya doing?

- I'm great!! Last night, my life changed completely!!

I smiled.. he finally broke up with her..