Come And Rescue Me!..

Demi POV.

The next day we were acting in Wallingford and I was so excited! My new hair cut was a hit and I was happy..

When we got to the arena we started practicing and practicing.. the director came to me and asked who was the creative director.. I said that he wasn't coming..

- We need him for the lights.. the list that you send me never came..

I smiled and nodded - Ok, I'll call him..

The guy turned around and I called Nick.. I actually was happy 'cause I was going to see his face again

- Nick here! - he answered

- Hey! We need you here for the lights.. can you come?

- What happened?

- They never got the files.

Nick POV.

- Ok.. I'm coming.. see ya Dems.. -I smiled even though she can't see me

- See ya Nick!

I pressed 'end' and walked to Olivia's front door.. - I have to go babe..

- Nick?! - I her yell

- Yeah? - I turned around and saw Olivia in the bedroom door

- Please don't leave..

- Liv I gotta go..

- You will seriously leave me for her? - she said crossing her arms

- Liv I have work to do!

- But..

- Look I seriously don't wanna fight right now! - I said angrily

- Every single time we talk we fight and its always her!! Can't you see that she's tearing us appart?!

- Olivia you are tearing us appart! I have work to do so bye!

-Nick we're not done!!

I picked my keys up and my phone.. she yelled my name again but I was already out..

I drived as fast as I could.. I really wanted to be with Demi right now.. I needed my best friend.. I parked my car and went inside..

- I'm the creative director.. - I said to a guy near the entrance

- Oh!! You have to go this way and the tecnics are waiting for you.. Welcome!

I gave the man a smile and walked through the hall listening to the chords of the song I knew so well..

- "But I'd stop the world.." - I sang along

I walked to a small room and was greeted by the man.. I came closer to the big window and saw the pink haired girl singing.. she smiled and waved at me making me wave back

- Hi Nick! - she said in the microphone

I shook my head and walked to the board starting my magic.. Every single time I looked at the stage Demi was making something stupid or funny.. She was making me feel better without even knowing.. I laughed so hard when she almost tripped on top of a guitar.. she was so dumb..

I spent there the entire morning.. Demi walked out of the stage and I continued talking with the lights guy and the sound.. I heard a knock on the door and looked at it.. from it, Wilmer appeared..

- Nick can I talk to you?

I nodded - Excuse me.. - I said to the men

I walked out the door and waited for Wilmer to talk..