May 4, 2018

Hi guys

Yep another long span without updates. This is the norm now I guess? 

SYKE NO WAY IS THIS GONNA BE THE NORM WE'VE JUST BEEN PIECES OF SHIT LATELY.

Aka its finals week coming up and I've had so many papers due (my creative essay had to be a minimum of 2500 words and I wrote ~7000... whoops?). SO BASICALLY we've had a shit ton going down for the past month or two but we're almost to summer (so fcking close) so hopefully (depending on Supes availability) we'll be able to update soon and more often after that.

(spoiler alert sort of not really yall know this already but still this is an original mission which means it's both easier and harder to write and here's the spoiler alert but not really all the other original missions we've written we've just kind of glossed over but this one we're trying to actually write well so that's also part of our problem)

anyhow tl;dr version is: Summer is nearly here, sorry for not updating, hopefully we'll have updates coming at you in less than two weeks, and hopefully updates will be more frequent after that.

OKAY HAPPY STAR WARS DAY MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU AND ALL THAT SHIT (enjoy the prequel meme)

Insomniac_Lullabies