Chapter 1

I was rinsing my hair as I heard the door open I stood still "hello"I said as the shower curtains flew open I gasped as I see a naked Harry I quickly covered my eyes "HARRY"I yelled shaking my head as I covered my eyes still I heard chuckling " babe, you act like you never saw me naked"his thick raspy voice said as I uncovered my eyes "yeah, but I thought it would be fun"i said and smiled as he tilted his head to the side a little " wow selena you even beautiful in the shower"harry said as I smiled and pecked his lips as he entered the shower " what are you doing"I asked "taking a shower"he said stating the obvious as he continued to kiss my lips I didn't mind, so I'm selena Gomez I have an older brother name Eli I have my wonderful family, I go to collage a school art school for drawing and that's where I met the love of my life Harry Styles He's the most amazing boyfriends ever we dated for already 2 years and 3 months in counting. "mm"I said inbetween kisses "jump"harry said as I did and he caught me my legs are around his torse and his hands are around my butt as he made his way through my back sending me goosebumps down my spine I started going up as I started kissing him deeper which caused me to go up and down on him making harry moan as we hit the water that was going down wetting us...

I finished adding my small earrings as Harry wrapped his arms from behind me I turned around and faced him " I love you sizzle G"Harry said as I laughed sizzle G is my nickname towards some people like Harry he's actually came up with that name because for high school I was the most popular and most wanted girl until I met Harry, Harry was the jock. he was the team captain for basketball and we bumped into eachother at the end of our graduation

~Past-Graduation Day ~

I stood infront of the stand looking down at my classmates and smiled as someone yelled "take your clothes off"a man yelled I burst out laughing because of the awkwardness " classmates of 2007 WE DID IT!!!! nomore school work, dealing the the teachers that annoy us Mrs.goodman"I said as everyone laughed while Mrs.Goodman rolled her eyes " we all had fun here, having eachother, even though I don't know half of you"I laughed " all I can say to you guys CONGRATULATIONS and most importantly CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!!!!"I yelled as everyone cheered as the song came on

Who else better then me to be hosting the show. People know who the eff I is. I'm a pro! The right time and place for me to be Yeah I'll say it -- congratulations to me! So here we go another page in my legacy. Belfast wait until they get a load of me. EMAs that's where all the stars are gonna be! But most importantly -- congratulations to me! Who's the hostess with the mostest? Right I'm gonna be the focus only. Congratulations to me yeah! S-E-L-E-N-A to the Gomez! Yeah you know I'm a dopest!

Listen up, listen up It's Fucked crazy growing up in this industry, I was still a baby when I hustled up into the scene. Fuck you if you dare stand in front of me, But that's okay you see cause now I'm the queen. No, no no I don't wanna be misunderstood, I hope you haters know I've always done the best I could. Don't listen to her Selena don't let her get in your head, But then again I wish you fuckbutter would. I dedicate this song to everyone named me. Selena G I'm known for my modesty. I dedicate this song to everyone named me. You got the gitz of the song now sing along. Congratulations to me! Who's the hostess with the mostest? Right I'm gonna be the focus only. Congratulations to me yeah! S-E-L-E-N-A to the Gomez! Yeah you know I'm a dopest!

I looked around as everyone standed up clapping I laughed "WE DID IT WWOOOO"i yelled as we all through our hats up in the air and made there ways to there friends "$izzy G" I heard someone say I turned around and faced a curly head " do I know you"I asked wait did he just call me $izzy G "did you just call me $izzy G"I asked as he smirked " nice rap"he said " who are you"I asked " I'm Harry styles"he said as he took out his hands for me to shake I didnt bother shaking his hand though I crossed my arms " I'm the captain of my basketball team"he said I nodded " interesting"I said " no, you just made it better though"he said as I couldn't help but smile

~End Of FlashBack~

"what's up, why are you smiling so big"Harry asked as I looked up at him "nothing"I said as I got out of his grip " that was fun"Harry said I looked at him " what was?"i asked " sex..the sex we had in the shower"he said I blushed red, I still don't get use to it " wow, the shower, we actually did it in the shower"I said as he nodded smiling Like an idiot " now, we just need to cover the kitchen counter and then we did it in every single place"Harry said I rolled my eyes and walked away from him as he pulled me back I got out of his grip and laughed and made my way to the kitchen as I took out a roll of bread and nutella, I grabbed a knife as Harry took it out of my hands "harry"I said " you could hurt yourself"he said I.awed him " how cute"I said as I snatched the knife from his grip as made myself a nutella  bread I grabbed my banana and cut them off and added them inside my bread as I licked my thumb since I had nutella on my thumb I looked at Harry and made my way to the living room I slumped down "whatcha doing"Harry asked I reached for the remote " what does it look like?,I'm watching tv"I said stating the obvious while eating my sandwich as he chuckled and snatched my sandwich from my hand "harry"I said " you didn't make me one"he said as I sigh " you have hands"I said snatching my sandwich back and taking a bite " make one yourself"I said and smiled as I watched the show..

UPDATED!!!

SO HOW YOU GUYS LIKE IT????

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!