chapter 10

After about 10 minutes of driving we get to the Pepsi center. My aunt stops infront to drop us off.

I jump out and poke my head in the window "Gracias Tia." (thank you aunt)

"De nada Mija" she says (you're welcome hun)

Next Alondra pokes her head in and says goodbye. My aunt tells her she loves her and gives her a kiss. At this point I have to turn away and wipe a tear that got away. God how I hate crying.

But I do miss my mom.

After she's done saying her goodbye she drags me to the doors. For the record I have no idea what I'm doing I've never been to like a concert or whatever.

After waiting for what seams like ever we are finally next in line.

"Next, tickets please," Alondra hands him two tickets and two other things. "alright front row on the floor, and you have meet and greet tickets so just follow the arrows and wait in line." Oh greet and meet tickets? oh ok.

"I didn't know you got those things too" I tell Alondra as we walk to where the arrows point. I'm almost positive we're the last ones here haha.

"Haaa yeaa.. we'll get to meet Justin Bieber!" she says a bit too over exaggerated. its kind of killing my vibe. Haaaa just kidding I'm high ass fuckkk!

"Haa ok." I say.

after finding wherever we're suppose to be we go into the big ass line. Not before showing our passes of course.

I swear we have been in this fucking line for hours!! there's like 3 girls in-front of us.

as I'm giggling at some silly girls crying over Justin, I feel someone tap my shoulder, I turn and see some big security guard.

"Ma'm can you please take off your sunglasses?" he asks.

fuckk. I didn't put eye drops. "yes sir." I say taking them off and looking away.

"Alright! Next!" someone yells right in my fucking ear.

"ehm how about you don't yell in my fucking ear." I turn around and tell the guy who yelled in my ear.

"Sorry ma'm. . . you're next." He says a little embarrassed.

before I say anything Alondra pushes me forward and I crash against a hard chest. I stumble backwards about to land on my face when I feel some strong arms snake around my waist pulling me up.

I giggle and turn around to come face to face with Justin. He looks at me giggling and cracks a Smile ,

"Why are you laughing?" he asks chuckling a bit.

" Because this is the second time we bump into eachother." I tell him.

His eyes widen in surprise, "Bella?!" he asks straightening me up and looking me up and down. He bits his lip as he looks back at my face.

"Yeap the one and only." I reply giving him a wink.

"You look different." He says giving my body another rake down with his eyes.

"Well yea because, I had my hair up, didn't have my lip piercing on, and I was in my soccer clothes." I tell him

"well you look hot with that lip and belly piercing not to mention in the colour purple." He winks at me.

"Em well thanks." I say turning to look at Alondra, she's just standing there her eyes like pooping out of her eye sockets. I immediately start cracking up.

" What's so funny?" Alondra asks snapping out of her little shock moment.

"You!! looked like your eyes were ganna pop out!" I say while laughing.

Justin laughs, gets closer to me and whispers in my ear, "I can tell you're high off your ass."

"what?! how?!" I ask.

"Again you're laughing at like nothing, your eyes are bloodshot red, and you smell like bud." He says quiet enough for only me to hear.

"Shit are you serious?!" He nods his head in response. "Do you have like eye drops and perfume?" I ask

"ehh I should have some eye drops in my dressing room, but perfume I dont have any all I have is cologne." he says with a smartass smirk.

I role my eyes at him, "Well can I please have some?" I ask.

"Yea but you'll have to wait untill im done with this meet and greet."

"That's fine." I tell him.

"Alright so do you guys want to take some pictures or what?" Justin asks Alondra.

"Yess pleasee" Alondra squeals

"Alright then."

First I let Alondra take her pictures and then its my turn.

I go and stand next to Justin Alondra is taking the pictures for me. I smile ready for Alondra to take the picture when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I turn and look to see Justin give me a cheeky smile.

I role my eyes and turn to smile for the picture. After a couple of pictures and some weird ass poses me and Alondra move out of the way.

"Just wait right there." Justin tells me pointing to a corner. I nod my head in response.

"Hey Alondra I'll meet you over there alright?" I tell Alondra.

"Yea that's fine, here take your ticket though just incase they ask for it." she says handing me my ticket and that one meet and greet pass thingy.

"k ill be over there in a bit."

"kayyy." she says as she walks away.