chapter 3!

Anabells pov

I walk onto the field to see no one here. awesome their late again. thank god its Friday! no school for a whole week gee my prayers have been answered.

I start warming up same warm ups as always. about 7 minutes later everyone starts showing up. about time.

coach tells us to run a mile. right away I start runing it. during practice I usually stay to myself, during warm-ups atleast.

I finish the mile faster than the others so I just start stretching.

"Annabell!" I hear coach call. I run towards her,

"yea coach?" I ask

"on our next game im going to put you as forward."

"what?!" I give her a stupid look

"i know, I know but you're our best forward Bell. we need you to play that position to be able to make it to the finals."

"no I mean I don't have a problem with playing forward or whatever but did you forget that im also our best defense?"

"oh crap!" she face Palms herself. "i didn't think about that." she takes a minute to think before speaking up again. "Bell, you're captain im going to let you do what you feel is right its your varsity team. but, I want you to play forward regardless. do we have a agreement?"

"yea forsure coach."

"alright I'll be on the other field with Jv. practice is over at 6:00 earlier if you feel you got things down and later if you need more time." she walked away making Jv run to the other field.

"alright ladies come in!" I watch as they all run up to me.

"im going to be looking for a new defense today in practice."

"wait! you're our defense though." #22 asks worry clear in her face.

"yea I know but coach wants me to play forward from now on."

"damn! but you're our best defense. we're fucked."

"i think we can make it work."

. . . after a whole hour and 30 minutes of playing friendly games and trying to figure everything out we finally came to a conclusion. ill be playing forward of course, and have #3, #19, and #47 play defenders and the others midfield I think we did a good job.

"okay ladies I think today was a good day we got a lot of work done! go home and have a nice spring brake!" I yell to them.

"wait we still have like 30 minutes untill practice is actually over." #7 says. I turn around and wink at her.

"wait wait before anyone leaves lets take a picture" #9 yells making everyone stop in their tracks

"but we're not in our uniforms" another yells

"it doesn't matter come on guys." we all walk towards her and take our positions on the floor. I'm in the front sitting crisscross whith the ball in my hands. some guy takes the pictures and I ask the girl to send me the pictures. she says yes but wants to take pictures with me after we're done I walk towards my sports bag to see someone sitting next to it with my phone in their hand.

I run over only to realize its only Jordan he always meets me after practice to pick me up.

"shit Jordan I though you were some creep looking through my shit."

he laughs looking up "gee thanks means a lot sister." he laughs a bit more tossing me my water bottle

"thanks." I catch it and chug 3/4th of it. "ready to go?" I ask

"yeah." he says getting up dusting himself off and grabbing my bag.

we're walking towards his car when. .  .

-------------------------------------

haaaahaaaaaaa #sorrynotsorry