chapter 6

Annabells pov

"justin? as in bieber?" Jordan asks. I just stand there in pure shock. that's not Justin bieber I would have noticed. right? I think I would of but yet again I don't really like him. Soo. ohh what ever! im high!

"yes that's me." he chuckles. well atleast that's cleared out it is him. cool.

"that's coo'." Jordan said turning to me.

"here your eyes are red af'" he said tossing the eye drops to me. I catch them and with a bit of trouble get them in my eyes. I look at Justin and his eyes are bloodshot red and low as hell!

"here I think you need some." I tell him tossing the eye drops to him. he catches them and in a swift motion puts some in both of his eyes. iv been doing this for as long as I can remember and I've never been good at putting them in. what the hell man.

"thanks." he says handing them back to Jordan

"no problem" Jordan replies

I start looking around I mean there's nothing else to do so oh well.

I swear on everything there's a little person right behind me! its weird but cool at the same time! I don't realize I'm giggling untill Jordan says

"Bella why the fuck are you laughing like a crack head? and looking back like a little kid?"

"there's a little person back there." I whispere to them.

they both look back and their eyes widen in shock to see there really is a little guy back there. they turn to look at me all of us with the same expression. all of the sudden we all burst out laughing. we laugh for what seems like eternity. my sides hurt!!

"omg Bell- Bella i-I dare you!" jordan said between laughs

"d-dare me to what?" I ask trying to hold on my laughter.

we laugh for a cupple more seconds untill we recompose ourselves. after we're all good Jordan looks at me giving me that evil smirk. oh shit here it comes...

"Bella I dare you to go up to him put your hand over his shoulder and be like 'hey what's up little man' wink at him and come back like nothing happened." him and justin start laughing. oh my.

"what? oh nonono that's fucked up!"  try to get myself out of it.

"oh I though THE Annabell Gallegos never backs out of a daree" he mocks

"i don't!" I whine

"well do it!"

"fine! I'm not a pussy. watch and learn boys" I wink at them before walking towards the little man.

I walk up to him swing my hand on his shoulder, "whats up little man" I wink at him and am about to walk away when another little person shows up! a little lady! oh my I can't. I try to contain my laughter

"what is this!?" the little lady spits

"whoa! say it don't spray it." I say keeping my cool.

she ignores my comment and says "why do you have your hand on my husbands shoulder?"

I just stand there like enjoying the show I'm in. she keeps rambling about how bla bla I zone out and zone back in

"uuuu feisty shorty we got here ayee?" I say.

"what?! did you just call me 'shorty'?" she asks

"yes little one I did" I say with a baby voice "now go back to your short husband and go back to your shoe house." I walk away leaving them both shocked.

-------------------------------------

funny chapter ayee? xD