chapter 9

"I know you did that shit on purpose Bella." Jordan says when we're inside his car.

"did what?" I ask innocently.

"cut the shit bro." Jordan says rolling his eyes.

"ohhhhhhhhh but you loveeeee meeee." I start giggling a bit.

He tries to hid the smile thats seeking out but eventually gives up. "yea, yea I wish I didn't though." He laughs a bit.

I gasp "you don't mean that!" I slap his shoulder playfully.

During the ride back home I get on my phone and receive a text message from alondra,

'Hey bells we'll pick you up in like an hour ok?"

I look at the time to see its 7:00pm Shit! I totally forgot I have like an hour to get ready.

'em yea alright ill be here at the house.'

"shit Jordan hurry up!" I tell Jordan starting to panic.

"what? why?!" He asks

"I fucking forgot the concert I'm supposed to go with Alondra too."

"Haaaaaaa who's is it again?"

"emmm.. oh! Justin Bieber."

"Haaa that's funny we just saw him."

"hey! that's truee!" After about 5-10 minutes we get to the house and I jump out of the car and into the house with such speed.

After I take a fast shower I open my closet and take out a purple crop shirt, some dark blue skinny jeans, some purple Jordan's, and my purple gagus. I put everything on and look in the mirror this red belly ring doesn't look right but I dont have a plain purple one. Although I think I do have a purple and black one! my shoes have black on them so what the hell. while I'm looking for it I grab a black whoop lip ring. Yea I do have my lip pierced I just didn't wear it in today.

Once I have everything on I brush my hair out. I'm going to leave it  natural since its naturaly curly, I like it like that anyway. I add eyeliner on my top lid and some mascara. Finally, I look at my phone and see I still have like 15 minutes to kill. You know all that rushing and stuff made my high go away.

As I walk into the living-room I notice Jordan is smoking. That sneaky dude... I plug my phone to the charger and plop down next to him. Without saying anything he passes the piece to me.

After about 10 minutes of smoking I see headlights outside, before Alondra gets out I run up to my room spray perfume look in the mirror and head back down right on time to open the door when Alondra knocks.

I open the door for her and let her in,

"Let me just get my phone and some sunglasses." I tell her walking into the kitchen and getting my glasses

"sunglasses? its like, dark." Alondra said.

"yea but you know me, always looking cool and shit." I laugh. The thing is neither her or her mom know that me and Jordan smoke.

I walk back to the living-room and grab my phone.

"Alright Jordan ima go," I tell Jordan

"here just incase you wanna buy something." he says pulling out 50 dollars.

"k thanks. see you later."i say taking the money and walking out the door with Alondra.

"Gee you look hot." She says winking

"Haha thanks I'm wearing purple."

"Yea I see your ass looks wonderful in those jeans by the way."

I chuckle "Ha Thanks." No she's not lesbo or anything we just play like that a lot, or atleast she does.

"Hi Tia" I tell my aunt since she doesn't speak English.

"Hola mija Como estas?" (Hi hun how are you)

"bien Tia y usted?" (good aunt how about you?)

"tambien mija. Ya listas?" (good too hun. ready?)

"si" (yes) me and Alondra say.