Fighting a pineapple haired brat

Miku: (PoV) 

So.. Here i am.. Fighting off a pineapple haired lunatic who wants to destroy the Mafia. *sigh*... What a troublesome guy.... Whatever ... Let's get this over with ...  "Hey. Would you quit that Illusions of yours.. Its making me pissed." I said . "Oyaa? Don't you like Sakura Trees?" he asked. " Tsk! I Don't Favor them you crazy Illusion Maker! " I said in a firm voice while dogging his attacks. His trident manage to scratch my left cheek making blood drip. " Tricky aren't you. " I said to him, He just chuckled. " Kufufufu.. I might just enjoy myself." He said. Just then i charged at him and was about to hit him when the door flew open and revealed Hayato-kun and.. K-Kyoya!?! I stopped automatically in my tracks and looked back at them. "K-Kyoya!! " I yelled. " Miku-san! " "Miku!!" Hayato-kun and Tsuna shouted together. I looked back at my opponent and saw nothing. But then after i felt an impact at my side. I flew back, towards the concrete wall, which literally collapsed when i crashed. 'O-Owww! T-That cheeky! O-oww!!! ' 

Tsuna: (PoV)

"Miku!!!" I yelled. ' Oh no! Is she Okay!?! W-What will.. I do!!?!! ' I was already panicking, I don't know what to do. I decided  to run towards her when...

Hayato: (PoV)

"OI!!! Miku!!!" I yelled. ' Tsk! D-Damn! Is she okay!? Did she survive the impact?! T-That was strong to cause that big of a hole! Tsk...!! ' I saw the Tenth about to run towards her when Hibari..

Kyoya: (PoV)

 "Kufufufu.. I might just enjoy myself." A voice  said. Then the herbivore kicked the door, it flew open and i saw Miku. She was charging towards my prey but then she stopped in her tracks and looked back at us. "K-Kyoya!!" She yelled. " Miku-san! " "Miku!!" The two herbivore shouted together at her. She looked back at my prey and saw nothing. But then after I saw my prey land a hit to her side, She flew back, towards the concrete wall, which literally collapsed when She crashed. ' How dare he... Hurt... A Disciplinary Committee member.. And Namimori Middle Student. I'll bite him to death' I saw the brown haired herbivore about to run towardsMy herbivore Miku. But i charged towards the Pineapple haired Illusionist. 

Tsuna: (PoV)

"H-Hibari-san?.." "Oi! Tsuna! Aren't you going to check Miku?" Reborn said. "A-AH!" I said remembering to look if Miku was fine. I dashed towards the wall she just crashed in with Gokudera-kun to find her body laid lifeless on the ground. My eyes grew wide. "M-Miku..?" "O-Oi! H-Hang in there!" Gokudera-kun shouted.  I looked back and saw Hibari-san fighting Rokudo Mukuro. I helped Gokudera-kun carry Miku towards Bianchi and Fuuta and laid her there. After A few more minutes it was finally over. Hibari-san managed to defeat Mukuro! But then Mukuro shot himself. I felt something was strange when Bianchi stood up and tried to attack Gokudera-kun. "Gokudera-kun! Watch out! " I yelled. "Mukuro!" Gokudera-kun shouted when we saw the mismatched eyes. A new battle started and Mukuro managed to control not only Bianchi's body but also Gokudera-kun's, Chikusa's and Ken's. "Kufufufufu. You'll die at my hands Vongola Tenth. " he said. Then all four of them collapsed on the floor. "Don't put your guard down Tsuna!" Reborn said. I looked back and saw Hibari-san stand up, And saw Biachi's body next to him, in her hand was the trident. And there was a cut on Hibari-san's cheek. I was scratched form head to toe by his attacks. "I-Itai!!" I shouted. "Kufufufufu... This body is strong indeed.. " He said the Hibari-san's body collapsed. "K-Kyoya..!" I heard a voice. I looked back to see Miku sitting up. "Miku! Are you alrig-" I said but then my voice faded when i saw mismatched eyes. " T-Tsuna?.. A-Are you alright?.. I-Its like.. You've seen.. a ghost.." She said. Then her eyes returned to their natural color. "W-What?What was that!?" She said. "Oyaa.. It seems i can only get to your mind... Miku-chan.. Though it seems i can't control it.. Wonder why?.." Mukuro said in his normal body. I stood stiff there until i felt an impact on my face. "OWWW!!" I yelled. "Oi. Tsuna! Look up there!" Reborn said. "E-EH?" I said  and did what i was told, And looked up. "W-What!?....... Is That!?!"