Encounter

Chapter 1

Tsuna: (PoV)

"A new student?.. At this time a year?" I asked Gokudera-kun. "Hmm.... Its kinda suspicious." he said nodding his head. "Hahahah! I think I heard the new student is a girl." Yamamoto said. "Eeeehh?!" I tilted my head to the side which made me look kinda hilarious. All of  a sudden. WHAM. I got kicked in the face by no other than.. "ITAI!! REBORN!" I yelled rubbing my now sore cheek. "Dame Tsuna.. You never know you could die anytime.." Reborn stated with a small smile. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!" I panicked. ' What on earth could he be thinking!?!' "Reborn-san!!" Gokudera-kun yelled. "Hahahahah!!" of course Yamamoto wouldn't take this seriously and just laughed.

=The School Bell rings=

-Door Slides Open-

"Class sit down. We have a new student." The teacher said. Murmurs were heard throughout the room."Tch." Gokudera-kun clicked his tongue. "Okay come in Fujisaki-san." -Door slides open- I looked at the new student and I heard multiple gasps from the male population except Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto and I. Gokudera-kun who was raising an eyebrow, Yamamoto who was smiling his usual smile and me who's eyes were wide. While I was looking at her I was amazed that she was that pale. Doesn't she ever go out in the sun? And her eyes.. It was a reddish brown. It looked so nice because it matched the color of her hair which was black and the color of her skin. But her facial expression.. It was.. Blank?.. "Im .. Fujisaki Miku.. Nice to meet you." She said almost quietly then bowed. 'S-So FORMAL!!' "A-Aaah.. Well done Fujisaki-san.. Umm.. Sit by Sawada Tsunayoshi." 'H-Haaaaa?!!' "Hai.. Arigatou." she replied and walked down the isle gracefully. 'D-Did she come from a rich family?!!'

--------Lunch Break-----

Fujisaki Miku: (PoV)

*sigh* "Fujisaki-san! Your hair is so smooth" A girl with yellow-ish brown hair said. "yeah!" another chorused. "Thanks.. I guess." I said quietly.  "Fujisaki-san! Mind if you go out with me?" a boy asked.  "Hey!" a girl who sat in front of me yelled. "Dont make a move on Fujisaki-san like that!" an invisible vein popped in my head. *sigh* I stood up and quietly walked out our classroom and headed for the rooftop, eyes closed. I reached the rooftop door, I was turning the knob and said to myself "What is their problem.. Its not like a big deal. They're so.. ANNOYING." "Eeeehhh! Fujisaki-san!" a voice that sounded familiar said. I  opened one eye and saw Sawada Tsunayosi-san with 2 more of my classmates. "Ahh.. Its seems its occupied. *sigh*" "Yo! Fujisaki!" a cheery voice which I didn't recognized spoke. I opened both my eyes and stared at him silently nodded. "Ah! You don't know us right?" Sawada Tsunayoshi-san said. "Actually.. I know you. Sawada Tsunayoshi-san" "Yamamoto Takeshi!" the boy who wore a huge smile said. "Tch. Gokudera Hayato." The rude silver haired one piped up. I nodded and said "Fujisaki Miku.. You may call me Miku. And Tsunayoshi-san.." "Hai??!" He jumped by the sudden call of his name. "Do you happen t-" WHAM. Tsunayoshi-san was suddenly sent flying across the other side of the roof. "ITAIII!!!!!!" he yelled. My eyes went a little wide when I spotted a small guy in a mafia suit. 'R-Reborn-san?' "*sigh* Dame Tsuna.. I told you not to let your guard down right." The small guy with the suit turned around to face me. "R-Reborn-san!" I said surprised that some clumsy classmate of mine knew the famous REBORN-san. "Ciaossu Miku!" He said while tipping his fedora in a cute way.. "EEEEEHHH!?!!!" Tsunayoshi-san and Gokudera-san yelled while Yamamoto-san.. well.. smiled as usual. "Y-You know Reborn!?" Tsunayoshi-san asked with wide eyes. I nodded my head. "Mmm." "Of course! Miku is in the Mafia  and the future secretary of the Vongola Family!" Reborn-san said. "Hmm.. I dont know about that.." I hummed. "Oi. What do you think your doing herding here."  said a voice that was so cold you would shiver. I turned around and saw a black haired boy with a pair of tonfa's standing by the door with a menacing glare. ' Where did he get that.. A third dimensional pocket?' I saw in the corner of my eye Tsunayoshi-san panic along with a surprised yet smiling Yamamoto-san and a pissed Gokudera-san. While I remain staring at him with a blank expression. "Gomen.. Perfect-san." I said quietly. He responded with a "Hmp." then suddenly charged directly at me. I swiftly dodged his tonfa with a side step. "Hmm.." The said perfect looked at me with a more menacing glare and a dark aura. "What do you think your doing you herbivore." He asked but more like stated. "Dodging?" I replied sarcastically. "Hm." he smirked. "Hibari!" Reborn-san said grabbing the attention of the school perfect. "Ah infant. Im busy.." He said quickly returning his attention to me. "Hey Hibari. Miku is a skilled opponent. If I were you dont use close combat." Reborn-san said. I tilted my head and smiled. "Heh.. Giving information like that.. your so mean Reborn-san." "But .. thats unfair.. Hibari doesnt know anything about you." He said while pouting. "Well.. Fair enough. Its been a while since I've been in a battle.." I said while taking out my Chained sickle.. "Might as well enjoy, Neh? Reborn-san?" I said smiling. "Hmp. I'll bite you to death." The one named Hibari said. "Hai.. Hai." I replied.

-To be continued-

If you are familiar with this story its been published in QUOTEV by HiTsu Shiki-L. Thats my name in Quotev. But a couple of months ago I wasn't able to open the site. And I hope it gets fixed soon. I did some modifications on my story too. Its a bit different since I can't update and fix it in Quotev. I hope you like the first chapter. I've finished Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn years ago and I really love it. Too bad they didn't continue the ANIME. If you didn't read the Manga yet I suggest you should. It really good. Vote, Favorite and Follow me please! Thanks!