Bonds

Miku: (PoV)

--------- Time Skipped ( After the fight) -----------

Okay.... so.. the outcome didn't go so well... I ACCIDENTALLY... snapped his tonfa.."S-Sorry..Uhh.. Um.. I-I'll Replac-"  "Wow.." The said Perfect purred. "Your a strong one, Herbivore.. " "... Arigatou.. Perfect-san..." I replied. "I can't wait to bite you to death again.." he said then left like nothing happened. "Sugee Miku-san!!" I heard Tsuna-san say. "Ah~ Honto Sugoi~!" Yamamoto added. "Arigatou.. Tsuna-san..Yamamoto-san.." I said with a tint of pink in my cheeks. "Tsuna." I heard Tsuna-san say. "Eh?.." I asked. "Y-You can .. Call me Tsuna, Miku-san." I smiled a small smile then said. "Then call me Miku." "Ah! Hai!" he said. I snickered then said. "Arigatou.. Tsuna" "Eii! its fine!" he said waving his arms. "Oi! Miku!" I heard reborn-san call my attention. "Hai? reborn-san?" I asked. "Did you encounter any people who targets Namimori-Middle students?" he asked. "Huh.. Ah!.. Eii.. Demo.. I heard they were from Kokuyo Middle.." I said. "Hiiii!!! Now that you mentioned it! They were going for the strongest people in our school right!?" "Hahah~! Hibari will take care of them!~" Yamamoto-san said. "T-Tenth!! Don't worry! I'll protect you 24/7!!" Gokudera-san said. Which made tsuna Sweatdrop with a little smile on his face, Yamamoto still has his signature smile on face and finally me who was looking at Gokudera-san with a raised eyebrow.

--------Kokuyo Land-----------

"Kufufufufu.... Vongola tenth..And his  Future Secretary...The last Guardian... Kufufufufu.." A Pineappled ,purple color headed teen said. "Sawada Tsunayoshi... And Fujisaki Miku.. The Most interesting girl...Kufufufufufufu...." 

-------Namimori Middle---------

Tsuna: (PoV)

"E-EH!!?! K-Kokuyo L-LAND?! W-WHERE GOING T-TO!! K-KOKUYO L-LAND!?!" i screamed. "Ah. Don't you want to stop all those people who are hurting your Family?" Reborn said. "T-They're not my FAMILY!!" I shouted. "what is it your shouting about Tsuna.. its so early.." "Miku! " i shouted. i heard her sigh. "If it about those Kokuyo Delinquents.. might as well join you.. it will be bad if you died on me. I myself would be killed by The ninth, Reborn-san and your Father." She said then sighed again. "Eh?!! M-My Father?" I yelled. "She's part of your Family Tsuna." Reborn butted in. "N-No!! I don't want Go!!! I don't want to DIE!!!" I yelled. "Don't worry Tenth! I'll be with you!" Gokudera-kun said. "Mmm~!  Let's go Tsuna!" Yamamoto said. "G-Gah!?!" I heard footsteps behind me, an arm suddenly wrapped around my shoulders " Neh. Tsuna. If you don't stop them.. then.. What will happen to your friends?.. Even Kyoko-chan?.." I heard Miku say. 'K-Kyoko-chan...' "Y-Yeah.. You're right Miku.. Arigatou." "Nandemonai Boss." she replied.

Miku: (PoV)

I was on my way to the rooftop,by the order of reborn-san.. As far as i know.. We  had to discuss something important i guess... As i reached the door, I heard voices which belong to our FAMILY. "E-EH!!?! K-Kokuyo L-LAND?! W-WHERE GOING T-TO!! K-KOKUYO L-LAND!?!" i heard someone scream. "Ah. Don't you want to stop all those people who are hurting your Family?" Reborn-san said. "T-They're not my FAMILY!!" He shouted.I then , opened the door and said "what is it your shouting about Tsuna.. its so early.." He turned around and looked at me. "Miku! " He shouted. I sighed. "If it about those Kokuyo Delinquents.. might as well join you.. it will be bad if you died on me. I myself would be killed by The ninth, Reborn-san and your Father." I said then sighed again, Imagining what would happen... "Eh?!! M-My Father?" He yelled. "She's part of your Family Tsuna." Reborn-san butted in. "N-No!! I don't want Go!!! I don't want to DIE!!!" He yelled. "Don't worry Tenth! I'll be with you!" Gokudera-san said. "Mmm~!  Let's go Tsuna!" Yamamoto-san said. "G-Gah!?!" I walked  towards his back because he turned both to Yamamoto-san and Gokudera-san just a while ago, Then i wrapped an arm around his shoulders, in a friendly way. " Neh. Tsuna. If you don't stop them.. then.. What will happen to your friends?.. Even Kyoko-chan?.." I said, trying to convince him, After all its my Job to help him."Y-Yeah.. You're right Miku.. Arigatou." "Nandemonai Boss." I replied. I was glad that he   listened to me.. But i wouldn't show it in front of them.. My face was just the usual... Blank...

------- Kokuyo Land -----------

====== Time Skipped ========

Gokudera: (PoV)

"Tenth! Leave Chikusa to me!" I yelled. "E-Ehhh! D-Demo!! Gokudera-kun!" The tenth yelled. "Don't worry Tsuna.. Gokudera-san is your right hand man after all.." Miku said. "B-But!" He said. "She's right tenth! I'll Protect you. I'll follow right after. Don't worry!" I smiled. "Hai, Hai.. Lets go Tsuna." She said while pushing the tenth up the ladder. "Oi! Miku." I yelled. She turned around and looked at me with a blank face. "Its Hayato.." I said looking at anywhere but her. I saw her in the corner of my eye. She smiled... "Arigatou.. Hayato-kun." She said then followed the tenth. ' The tenth will be fine.. She's with him.. And reborn-san too..' "Okay. Lets get this done." I yelled getting ready for action.

Miku: (PoV)

We saw a door at the end of the Movie Theater. "Be careful Tsuna.." I said. He just nodded and opened it. Inside we saw someone who was sitting PRETTY in the couch like everything was Dandy.. He was indeed SUSPICIOUS.. "AH! Your the one i met earlier! Where are the others?! Are you okay!?" Tsuna said. ' A While ago..  ........!!! ' "Tsuna! Don't go anywhere near him!" I shouted getting in front of Tsuna. "E-Eh? Miku? What is it?" He asked. "Kufufufufufu... As expected from The Wind Guardian of the Vongola.. And the Secretary of the Ninth.." The guy with purple pineappled hair said. " S-Secretary of t-the.. NINTH!?!" Tsuna shouted. "*sigh.* No time for that Tsuna. We are in big trouble.. You used your last Dying Will Bullet.." I said. "A-AH!! Y-yeah.!! I- Oh no!! What are we going to do!!?!!?!!" Tsuna panicked. " *Sigh* Let me handle him Tsuna." I said."B-But! Miku! Y-You can't! Y-You'll Di-" "Don't finish that sentence will you. Just stay with bianchi. *Gasp* F-Fuuta?.." I said as soon as i saw Fuuta emerge from the shadows. "Tsk" I clicked my tongue. He charged at me with a short trident. I side stepped and began dogging. After a minute or two i saw Tsuna charge at the Purple pineapple haired guy. I saw tsuna fail at hitting him with the whip so i said. "Tsk! Tsuna! Lets switch! Take care of Fuuta. I'll handle him!"  "H-Hai! Miku!" He said then began talking to Fuuta gently. Convincing him things. That's when Fuuta collapsed beside tsuna. "Kufufufu... You managed to Free him from my control.. I'll give you credit for that.. . Now.. Lets try you.. Fujisaki Miku.. Kufufufufu.." He said. "Hmp. Let the games begin.. Rokudo.. Mukuro.." I said smiling and getting out my Katana.