Spending time with a Vampire or was it Skylark?

Miku: (PoV)

' *sigh* I didn't expect to collapse after showing off what I trained for.. Gosh.. How annoying.. And to think Hibari Kyoya just saved me in the nick of time.. Geez.. Onii-chan would surely be disappointed at me for this.. His training for me in martial arts shouldn't go to waste!' I was so busy day dreaming I didn't realize I was at school already. "Eh?? It seems I'm a little to early... *sigh* Might as well head to the roof to wait.." As I trudged towards the roof, my mind drifted to something that was has really been bothering me for the past days... 'When did I become a disciplinary committee member???' As I recall I didn't sign anything... ' That Hibari Kyoya! Making decisions on his own! The nerve! Okay, he is quite the looker though he was still the sadistic bastard he is! Ugh!' I opened the door to the roof to find the vampire who has been on my mind the last couple of seconds. I sighed for like the 3rd this morning, Geez.. Oh, I'll give him an earful. Closing my eyes I began to lecture the so called perfect. "Oi. Hibari Kyoya. How the hell did I become one of your lackeys when I clearly didn't agree on joining and you didn't even-.. Huh?" I opened my eyes to see him still either ignoring me on purpose or he was sleeping despite the loudness of my voice. My eye twitched in irritation. "Okay. Maybe we've been on good terms the past few days but that doesn't mean I could always keep my patience Kyoya!" I said glaring at his back. 'Call me Bi-polar I don't give a damn.' I puffed my cheeks and stalked over towards the perfect till I was looming over him. My glare intensified, as I was about to speak his voice interrupted me. "Urusai Herbivore." His eyes opened and glared right back at me. He stood up which caused me to back a way from him, My back hitting the fence. He advanced towards me with a heated glare. 'If looks could kill.. I would have melted then evaporated into nothing by now...' " You are a member. Ever since you called me by name." He smirked leaning close.. so close.. my cheeks where turning a shade I thought would never appear. "W-Wha?! B-But! A-As I recall! I'm from Italy y-you idiot! Even though my name is japanese I spent almost my whole life in Italy! Which means I'm not that much accustomed to your traditions here!" I said stuttering. "Hmp. I don't care. Deal with it Herbivore. Before I bite you to death." He said before heading off to who knows where. "T-That damn sadist!" I said growling.

????: (PoV)

"Heh. The wind that stirs all elements that is embraced by the sky. The one who can make a simple breeze into something which could cause huge destruction. Your family is growing even more Dame-Tsuna." A figure watching the whole event take place between the two strongest guardians, has a mischievous glint as he was tipping the tip of his fedora.

Miku: (PoV)

'Geez... What could be any worse than this.. That evil bastard.. I'll get revenge someday..' "Kufufufu.. Kawaii.. " A familiar voice interrupted my train of thoughts on getting revenge on the perfect. "E-Eh?" I turned around and looked everywhere.. "D-Did I just..." "Kufufufufu.. just what?" "M-Mukuro!" I gasped. "B-But where-" Suddenly realization hit me. A tick mark appeared on my head and I balled my fists in the air "Mukuro! What in the hell are you doing!!" I whispered. "Why, I'm visiting my toy of course~" I growled at him. "I'm not your toy." "Kufufufu... Too bad you have to deal with it.." He said and I could just imagine him smirking. 'D-Damn this day..!'