Chapter 33

We walk in the hotel room and shut the door quickly.

One of Theos hands grabs my waist and pulls me over to him. I wrap my hands on his back as he kisses my neck.

"I love you." I moan

"I love you." he says as he starts to kiss me in the lips.

I put my hands under the hem of his shirt and feel his toned body. He puts his hands on the hem of my shirt.

I'm to busy enjoying the moment to realize that my shirt is creeping up my body.

I bring my hands down towards the end if his shirt. I grab the end of it and start to pull at it.

It finally makes it's way off his head and onto the floor with my shirt. I wrap my arms around his bare chest. His arms find my back and search for the strap of my bra.

When he continually struggles to find it, I take my hands off of his chest and unclip my bra strap.

He lifts me off my feet bridal style. And just stands there in the middle of the room sucking on my neck.

A moan escapes from me. I hope he doesn't notice. If he did he didn't say so.

He slowly makes his way to the bed with me in his arms.

He plops me down on the bed and jumps on next to me. He starts to kiss my neck again.

(I'm going to stop here. This is the most sexual I'm going to get in this story. I just thought I would try it out.)

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

I wake up from my alarm and with the covers a mess and my clothes scattered in the living room.

I slowly sit up but before I can do anything else, I run to the bathroom.

Thank goodness I make it to the bathroom because if I would've been 3 seconds slower I would've puked in the hallway.

I get up and flush the toilet.

"Chloe?" Theo asks

"Yeah?"

"Where are you."

"In here."

"Where is in here?"

"The bathroom."

He walks in the bathroom to me brushing out the leftover bile in my mouth and rinsing it out with listerine.

He comes up and wraps his arms around me "You're up early." he says

"So are you."

"Well I felt you out of my arms."

"Oh really?"

"Mmhmm."

I turn my head and look at him. I see that we are both naked.

I laugh then say "We should get dressed Hayden should be here in 3 hours."

"Ok." he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and a smack on the ass then walks out of the bathroom.

I rinse my mouth out one more time before I walk out. As I'm walking out I grab one of the robes that is hanging on the door.

I walk out to see a fully dressed Theo.

"Hey." I try to give him just a quick peck on the lips, but he turns it into something more passionate.

I pull back. He gives me a confused look.

"We have to get ready to go." I say

He nods. I walk over to my luggage and grab my sweatpants and a crop top.

I walk to the bathroom and get dressed. Then put on light makeup and my hair into a bun.

I walk out of the bathroom and put on some converse. But I don't see Theo.

"Theo?"

"Hmm?"

"Where are you?"

"Out in the living room."

I walk out to see his back is facing me. So I tip toe to him. Once I'm at his back I jump on him.

"What the?" he says

I give him a kiss in his cheek. Then hop down

"You know what I realized." he says

"What?"

"We did not gamble at all on this trip!"

"Well we still have like 2 1/2 hours."

"You wanna go down?" he asks

"Sure."

I go to the bathroom and grab my purse, but also a pregnancy test.