Chapter 2

"Well there is a bathroom over there so you can change." I say

I start to walk away but then I feel like someone's looking at me so I turn around and see Theo James staring at me.

"Um hello I'm Theo. and you are?" he says in his dead sexy accent

"Oh I'm Chloe."

"Is this your house?"

"Beach house actually but yeah it's mine."

"Well it's very nice"

"Thanks." I say as I walk towards him, but I slip midway. As I'm falling I feel a strong hand grab my arm.

"Goddamn you're drunk already?"

"No just clumsy, just about though."

"Do you want to go for a walk?"

"Sure. Where?"

"Beach. Just give a moment to change out of this."

I look down to see he is wearing a suit. I laugh.

"What?" he asks

"Why would you wear a suit to a party?!" I laugh

"Why not?" he laughs

Once he leaves I look down to see I'm only wear my white booty shorts (with my bikini bottoms under it obviously) and my teal bikini top.

I only had to wait about 2 minutes until he is out here wearing a bathing suit and white tshirt.

"Why are you staring at me?" he says

"Because I imagined you more of a speedo guy."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well I imagined you more of a skinny dipping girl."

"How do you I'm not?"

"Well your dressed."

"Yeeeaaaahh but I'm also not a stripper!"

We both laugh.

"Well you ready to go?" He asks

"Yep!"

We are walking to the backyard when I notice Riley in the corner of my eye. I turn my head to see what she is doing... licking the djs abs!

"Oh my GOD!" I yell

"What's wrong?" Theo laughs

I point Riley.

"Damn she's really drunk! I wonder who she is?!"

"She's one of my best friends, Riley. and actually this isn't weird, she does this all the time to get him to do his gig for free. I'm just surprised she did it already!"

"Wow!"

"Yeah but she's really funny! you should meet her when she's sober!"

"Yeah."

We get to the beach in a matter of seconds. We are then walking with our feet getting skimmed with sea water.

"Why do you have a pool if you live 5 inches away from?!" he asks

"Why does everyone ask that?!" I laugh

"Well it seems illogical!"

"Not if your having a party then it is completely logical!" I say as I push him in the water.

"Oh it's on!" He yells

"Ahh!" I yell as I run away

But suddenly I am grabbed by waist and thrown into the water!

We are both under water but I'm the one to pop out of the water first. Theo suddenly is right next to me. I splash some water in is face. now it's a splashing war until I accidentally fell into the water. as Im falling I pull Theo in with me.

Once we got up he says, "Goddamn you really are clumsy!"

"Ya."

After that we get out and start to walk to out to the pier. We walk to go under the pier.

When we get under there I find some starfish stuck to the structure.

I turn my head to look at Theo. Before I even knew what hit me I felt lips his lips find mine. At first I was stunned but then start to kiss him back. I start to back up until my back is against one of the structures. he starts to kiss me more aggressive.

In between kisses he says, " Jump!"

So I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He walks over back to wear we had our war and lays me down on the beach. He is on top of me kissing my neck.

"Theo. Not here. Not now." I whisper in his ears.

So we get up, lock hands and make our way to the beach house.