Chapter 8

The dream

My eyes open. I see that Theo is still asleep so I get up to go have breakfast.

I go into the pantry and grab some TRIX cereal. I walk over to the fridge and a gust of air meets me as I open the door.

I walk over to the table and start tilting down my cereal.

As I'm eating Theo comes to kitchen. I stand up to give him a hug. But he stops dead in his tracks.

"Whose is THAT?" he points to me stomach

"What?" I look down to see that I'm pregnant. " What the fuck! This was not here yesterday!"

He barks "Well it's here today! now whose is it!"

"Hmmm Theo let's see I slept with you 48 days ago, then got in a coma. so I slept with about 34 different men!"

"Ha ha ha very funny!"

He goes and grabs a knife.

I stutter out "W-what's t-that f-for?"

"Well it's not my baby so I don't want it!"

"Theo NO! don't you dare come near me with that!"

"Why not?" he starts to walk towards me

"NO!!!!!" I run out the door.

Once I'm out the door I immediately appear into a dark alley. And suddenly men appear in front of me.

"Hmmm what did he want us to do to her?" One of them says

"Kill her?" another says

"No you idiot! It's something with the baby!" the first one says

"No please don't hurt my baby!"

"Why not!" one yells

"It's not even mine!" a familiar British voice yells

"Theo it is yours!" I yell

"No! and you know what I don't want either of you now!"

He pulls out a gun.

"No Theo! No! Don't do it!" I cry

"To late!" a bang goes off and everything goes black.

THEOS POV

I wake up on the floor to hear Chloe screaming and crying. I jump up.

"No! Theo NO! It is yours!" There's a pause "No please no! No!"

Then she screams. I shake her shoulders. "CHLOE!! WAKE UP!!" I keep shaking her shoulders. it doesn't work

I slowly move my head closers to hers. our lips are centimeters apart. Finally my lips meet hers, the screaming stops. her eyes open wide, her hands cup my face.

She breaks apart. "What happened?"

"I think you had a nightmare. Because I woke up on the floor to you screaming." I say

"Why were you in the floor?"

"Well you know how some people are peaceful or cuter when the sleep? Well you don't belong in that category."

"Ya. I could've told you that."

"Maybe it's just when you have nightmares?"

"Ya possibly."

I climb back into bed with her. she rests her head on my chest (Like she always does.)

"Goodnight Chloe."

"Goodnight Theo."

"Love you."

"Love you more."

"I highly doubt that but ok."

She giggles a little then falls asleep. however I don't go back to bed that night. I lay awake thinking about what her nightmare was.