Chapter 1

The alarm clock went off at 4:00am as it did everyday. The tired female dragged herself out of bed and went to the restroom.

She turned on the sink and splashed cold water in her face a couple of times. Then she returned to her room and got dressed in her street clothes. Which consisted off a red tank top and a pair of light blue short shorts. She ran a brush through her short blonde hair and grabbed a lolipop off her dresser.

She took the stairs one at a time and reached the first level of the house. She entered the garage and opened the driver side door. She sat down and grabbed the key off the dashboard. When her father came out to the garage he handed her a tiny paper cup with water.

"Isn't it fuller than usual?" She asked her father, rubbing one of her tired red eyes.

"Just do what you always do." He said and went to the back of the car. Once he slammed the trunk down the girl bit off the rest of the sucker, threw the stick in the trash, stuck the key in the ignition and closed the door. She turned the key and the little eight-six roared to life.

"Bye." She called to her father and made her way to Akina pass. She took the car slowly up the mountain side and delivered all the tofu to the restraunts and hotels. She grabbed her cell phone from her pocket and looked at the time. 5:00am. Her face lights up as she realized her deliveries were done and she would be going home.

Her favorite part has always been going down the mountain, because that meant she could go home and sleep. She slammed the door, turned the key, pumped the gas and flew down. She took the car slow at first but then she went faster. Gripping her tires into the gutter making it easier to move on the rainy day. She drifted her car around the corner, and got at least five centimeters close to the guardrail. Not as good as she wanted, but she will get there. Since she was bored she tried to get closer to the guard rail. And each time seemed to be succesful.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alright so this is my first story and if you guys having anything that would improve it let me know :) even if you think it may be harsh. Im never going to improve without your help!

Also my character is replacing the character of Takumi. So there is the drift --->