Chapter 3

The guy walked up right to you,making you freak out "Derek!?!?!?, What are you doing here?," You asked,confused. "Why~ to get you back home of course~" He smirked,making you shudder in disgust.Then he took a strand of your (color) hair and caressed it ."You have no idea how much i missed you [Name].You do know its close to that time...."*He smirked,pulling back his hood,revealing his Green eyes,teh same Green eyes from your dream.

      He neared you,he cast a sleeping potion,making you pass out/sleep.He carried you to a run-down building not far from there.

Timeskip to morning

      When Erza and Lucy had woke up for their shift,they didnt see you.They thought that maybe you had fallen asleep outside but to their surprise you werent they.Lucy started to freak out,going in circles and then Erza went up to ask teh guys if they saw you last night.Natsu wasnt there,But Gray was.Little did they all know,Natsu went to follow your scent becasue he scented yours and another person's scent going into a bush last night,he didnt see it but he smelled it.

    Natsu growled once he followed your scent to a run-down building not far from there*{I'll get you back,[Name].Even if its the last thing i do!!}He broke down the door to find out that the building had a stairs going down into the basement,Destroying it in the process,of course.Once Natsu had gone down into the cellar,he saw Derek on his computer,writing something about you.Storm was still back at the old farm witht the family and the rest of the team.

     You were in a small cell,still asleep,but you soon woke up due to the commotion Natsu was causing,he had Derek pinned to the dusty floor,his hand at Derek's neck and his other arm was pulled back in a balled up form,Flames covering every last inch of his hand and fore arm.He punched him and Derek nad Derek's eyes were wide,Derek wasnt a strong mage so he didnt know what to do as Natsu was growling and continued punching him,His onyx eyes filled with rage

       "Let [Name] go!Im gonna turn you into ashes for what you did!!!"Natsu was pretty ticked that someone had messed with you,and since you were watching,you could hear him clearly to,the words he said had brung a blush to your cheeks.{W-what..does he...?}You heard Derek give up and go over to your cell and unlcok it,his hands fumbling with the keys nervously as he did.

       Once you were out,the blush only increased bt a little when Natsu encased you in one of his bear hugs."I was so worried about you [Name] im glad your okay"

A/N:

Hey guys,sorry that it took forever on the updates...