Chapter 7

You saw Erza standing there "Oh Hey [Name],looks like ill be the first ,besides your exceed, to see your power.She changed into her Heaven's Wheel armor.You got in a battle ready stance,your [color] eyes determined and ready to win a fight.Honestly as you thought about it.You and her were not that different,besides the fact that you had an Exceed and she didnt.And the fact that you both had different powers.But your pasts were the same,getting your powers as a kid,happy and enjoyable until that one event that changed everything forever....you frowned mentally at the thought,you didnt want to fight Erza.

  Erza did a thousand swords attack,you dodged all of them but one,earning a small scratch.You fired back using a Jupiter Dragon attack.5 magic circles appeared,4 small circles forming a square when you connected them.Fire was in the Top left,Earth Bottom Right,Water,top right, and Sky,bottom left.and in front of them was a gigantic circle and a thick purple subsatnce was being forced at Erza,knocking her out of the air. You could've attacked her then and there.But you decided to let her change Armors.She did,she changed into her speed armor,along with slim gleaming silver swords,with a Teal handle with a Ruby Gem in the middle of the Handle.

   You smirked,you casted a spell that made you faster as well,the magic circle was a Light Blue(SKy Dragon).You both charged at each other.Erza had managed to swipe some blows on you but when you both got pushed back,Erza spoke."[Name]...dont go easy on me,this is a trial,try your best!"And with that,she lunged again and you jumped in the air and used a Fire Dragon move,"Fire Dragon's secret Art:Blazing Arena!"Then the whole floor got covered in a Fire that blazed hot.Storm then flew up to you and kept you elevated.

    Erza used her Fire armor so that the fire wouldnt hurt her,you smirked."Water Dragon's Roar!"A dark blue magic circled appeared at the base of your mouth and a gigantic pillar of Waves gushed from it.Seeing as Erza was not fast enough she was blasted to the wall of the cave,cracking it a bit.Erza grunted and the Flames from the floor dissappeared."Strong..."Erza smirked,she lunged for you,she jumped once in the middle of the air,you also attacked her but it was once every 5 seconds.After about like 10 minutes going like that,you both fell the ground.Storm got hit a few times and she was tired from holding you up for that long.Strom growled and changed into her Lion form.

   Storm did a Fire Lion roar mixed with a Iron lion roar and it hit her nad sent her flying.Soon after the fight,Erza said you were free to go and you had alot of scratches on you..You soon met up with the others after getting through the cave.

    Makarov smiled"Well done my children!"

An:What should happen after this?