Chapter 9

- Timeskip 10 years later -

Your POV

   After the whole 'dissappearence thing for 7' years passed on,Me and Natsu had a kid! Oh god he's so much like Natsu! (Kid's Name) is his name,he has the same spiky hair like him and the same colored hair aswell,the only thing different was his eyes, he had your colored eyes.Being as im a Ultimate Dragon Slayer and Natsu is a Fire Dragon Slayer, (Kid's Name) is a Fire Dragon Slayer! Oh yeah,one     other thing,Storm  and Happy had kittens!Oh there so cute!!!!There are 2 in total,one of them is a guy and the other is a girl.The girl has red eyes like Storm and was Blue with Grey stripes all around her and had a white belly like Happy.Her name is Rain,Rain has a white tipped tail aswell.She is not currently anyone's exceed(A/N-Not for now,anyways >:3).The guy is Gray like Storm and has Blue splotches and the same White tuffted tail like Happy,he also has Happy's Black eyes.

Third Person POV

   You were watching the kids play around from a booth that was a safe distance away.You were cuddled up against Natsu,and he was holding you,smiling and he had his head on yours as your head was on his shoulder.Gray and Juvia's child was 'playing' with yours."Hey Natsu,look another Generation of you and Gray"You giggled as he chuckled.(Kid's Name) and Gruvia's child were fighting,there foreheads pressed together as Fire surrounded (Kid's Name) and Ice surrounded (Gruvia).(Gruvia) growled at (Kid's Name),"You wanna keep talking,Pin-Head?"  "If it only awards me a medal!"(Kid's Name smirked at the boy,making the boy scowl in disgust.

    Then a girl with Blue Hairy and Brown eyes showed up,she whacked them both upside the head"How about you two stop fighting and try to get along! "Never!"They growled.

   You laughed your butt off "Looks like the Great Salamander's child has more balls than his father"You looked at Natsu,who's face was pale."Erza's scary!!!I dont know how you cant see that!"