chapter 25

Ehhh! huge party for Mr shahir. Wow I am impress. He said we are here to do some work. But he was enjoying his  party here. Maybe his fan are the one who arranged it for him.

Looking handsome when he stared at me. I feel like I am the queen and he is the king and this is our palace. I smiled.

"Hy." I heard a voice

I turned to see who was it. A man, holding a glass of drink.

"Hello beautiful."

I was staring at him.

"You look beautiful ,can I have a dance with you."

"Excuse me ,I am a Muslim. " I said ignoring him.

"OK can we have a sit and chat?"

"No."

"I can't let that opportunity leave me. I can't lie, I like you."

"Sorry. Don't expect something from me."

"Hold on please. Who are you?" Shahir asked.

Oh my god, when did he came.

"The stranger smile, I am just interested in her that's why , I came to woo her."

"Woo?"

"She is not made for you." Shahir said in an anger tone

"So,is she made to you Mr shahir?"

"I don't have time for questions."

"But you have time to roam away, is she your Mistress, or you are just using her. Because I can see she is not your type. And ...."

Before he complete his sentence, shahir hit him on his face. Slapping him more.

"Shahir, please is OK." I said in a cried tone

Some men stopped shahir from beating him more because he has already wounded him. He was so angry.

I was hurt by his word. I left there in tears. Walking upstairs.

* 10minutes later

Why wouldn't he said stupid things ,look at  how you dress, I mean your make up? Why are you doing all this. You don't wear makeup a lot, why not? Or is it that you wanted to impress me? Or trying to look like noor?

"Do think, that I fall for her because of her looks? no, I do that because she is mine to be mine." He said and walked away

**

7:00am

Oh!!! Who is knocking at my door this early morning? I asked myself cuddling on the bed sheet

"Ok..... Ok......I am coming." I said while putting on my hijab

Oh my god! It was him

"Miss sleeping beauty ,Get ready now we are going somewhere."  and he left

This early morning ?
But where?

Maybe he will take me on date?? Eh I am too silly sometimes. But it can be possible, I should wear makeup? No he will just embarrass me.

I quickly brush my teeth and dress up.

***

Wow is he having a footballer show here? There are many people welcoming him. Wow its one of my wish to see him playing football.

Stop looking around and concentrate on what you are here for? Keep this with you I will send someone to collect it for me. He said giving me the box and point at where I will sit.

I collected it and went there leaving him behind. A smiled on my face. He was looking cute in his football shirt.

I sat down while some bodyguard are with me. I wanted to open it but anyway I focused on his show.

Wow, he can play very well. I slowly looked at the box. It was like a  ring box. Oh my god!!! Those that means he will purpose to me?
Oh my god!! My prayer has been accepted, he will be mine soon, I smiled.

The show was even over, and one man came and asked for the box

" I am happy to see you all here, thanks for the support, I love you all. Today is a happy moment of my life. So I will share it with you." He said forwarding his hand and she came toward him.

Noor?

How comes she is here

"This is my life he said pointing at her, I love her a lot. And I am willing to do everything to have her."

She was smiling and I was in tears.

**

I was so hurt, I cried in my room so much that I can't even recognised myself.

Knock knock knock

I ignore the knock, and sleep, but the door knock increase.

I open the door, it was him again , he smiled at me.

"Are you sleeping? "

No I am waiting for you to come and said seemah....will you marry me,

"Yes." I said snapped back to reality

"Why are your eyes so red? Are you sick?" He said whole staring at me.

"I am fine."

"Ok I have a surprise for you"

"What?"

"Come."

I follow him

Wow the place was decorated with flowers just like the one imran did.

I slowly come toward him and stare at him to hear what he will say to me

he kneeled down opening the ring box

"Will you marry me?"

Oh my god!!! I closed my eyes unbelievable.

I nodded "yes."

"Wow, thank God I will have that confident." He said while getting up

" how do you see my practice? I don't know why I feel somehow when I tried to proposed her, that's why I make a practice with you."

I haven't utter a word I just intend to walk out when he stopped me

"I have another surprise for you." He said, smiled at me

"I.... I don't want it."  I said in an anger tone

"Welcome samir." Shahir said exchanging greetings

The stranger man was staring at me, he is tall, maybe handsome I can't say that because shahir will always by my choice

He smiled at me. We exchange greeting too

"This is samir, so you can talk and settle things out."

"I know you will like him." he whispered