chapter 5

He is the one. my dream lover. How comes he is here. The footballer. Oh my god, I can't stop seeing him. it seems he is talking to me but i... I am busy in my dream world.

"Miss. I am talking to you."

"Sorry,eh yes,eh......eh.....eh......" I don't know why I can't even say a word. feeling nervous in front of him.

"What happen why are you here?and what do you want?who let you in?"

"Sir.....I .....I come to.....to."....before I could complete he sat down on his chair and continue to look at me."

"Come and have a sit."

"No sir I am OK like this."oh shit,what am I even saying,I quickly sit down,lowering my gaze,I was so nervous.

He gave me a glass of water,because he already saw how nervous I am. I drank it and was trying to keep the glass on his table when it fall down. oh no,why am I behaving like this?I knees down trying to pick the broken glass when I heard his voice saying don't touch it,sit down."
I leave it and sat down.

"So can you tell me what you are here for?"

"I...I come to work on my project." And then I gave him my files, secretly silently looking at him,I never imagine that I will meet him here. I can't keep my eyes off him.  he was looking at my files and my eyes are on him. I get the chance now I need to tell him my mission for coming to London,.maybe I will not get a chance to tell him.

"Nice that's good,you can go now,my assistant will inform you if you can do it here. "

"I am so Happy. thank you sir." he is such a nice man,I thought he is that billionaire that can treat people badly but he is so calm.

"Welcome you can go now."

"Eh sir..I wanted to tell you something."

"Yeah go ahead. am all ears." he said checking my files again.

"I am a very big fan of yours,we met five years back, when we bumped into each other. and ...and..."

"And..."..he said looking at me trying to hear what I will say.

I was playing with my fingers trying not to see him.

"And I am very big fan of you,and and I fall in love with you for about six years now,waiting to see you."

Before I could finished,I just heard a glass of cup falling down. when I raise my head to see him,he was so angry.

"Are you here for your project or here to meet me?"

"Eh...I never know that this is your company, but I just came to London to see you."

In an anger tone ,he asked me to go out. I stand up quickly,shedding tears. taking a step back.

"Go out of my office, and I don't think I will give you a chance to work in my company, why are you ladies always so selfish, your here to meet me but make an accuse with something,is it because I am a footballer,a billionaire?famous?you love me because I am rich and famous .so I don't have time for your stupid love, I have some one else,who I love so its better you forget me ,I can't be yours,I already belong to someone else.

"No ,i didn't love you because of your fame...But but...even if you have someone you love,make me a part if your life,I won't bother about who you have."

"I said go out of my office."he said going toward the window and turn his back on me.

"I can't even control my tears."

I was still there,is it because I told him I love him that's why he is angry?if yes then why?

He was so frustrated that he shouted at me to go out,I am so shocked in just a minute he turned into a beast.

I was about to go out,when I saw some one far away from the window,he was holding something, timing shahir.

Oh god,I ran and pushed him away. to save him and only the sound of a gun is echoed in the office.

Someone wanted to shot him. I was trying to see if he is shot but I never knew that the bullet already shot my left arms.

Maybe that's the end of my life. but I can hear His voice calling the securities and holding me,holding the place I was shot . slowly I close my eyes.

Don't forget to vote and comment.