chapter 11

Seemah's POV

It was such a wonderful weekend. We had a lot of fun with my half hand. yeah it seems funny, my hand is still bandage I don't know when I will be OK.

London is such a beautiful place. New people, new city.

And about my love story its still in a question mark. I don't know but what I know is that I am lucky to see him in such a quick time. Been in the same place all day,By his side in the office. He is such a nice man. but kind of shot temper. I don't know why he is been so kind to me. But whenever I keep my eyes on him he turn into a beast. I don't know what secret is hiding. I want to know him. Something is bothering him. Something in his eyes that can't be explain. Can't be described.

*******

It was around 4pm, when I came back home with my footballer bodyguard I don't know why everywhere I go, he command them to follow me. Feeling like a princess but I still lack one thing and that is his love.

It seems like nobody is around when I enter the house. But..... but imran was there. like he was waiting for me to come back. I pretend like I haven't saw him. walking toward my room. When his voice stopped me.

"From where are you coming from?"

"That's my right, you don't have that right to ask me."

Oh wow that's wonderful. I know you went out to search for this foolish man. That never exist.

I know what he mean. He is abusing him but I don't care to talk now I am tired and if I keep on replying to him he will just hurt me.

I quickly went to my room before he reach me.

Fresh up and went to bed. I was so tired and I know leena and laila most have gone somewhere.

***

I was in the office. Sitting down doing nothing. But thought I am not tired. Leena usually come to help me because I am all alone every time. Unless footballer called me to help him with some work.

Like always. I am in my office me and Leena were chatting when Adil came in.

He really like me ,we are already friends. I don't know if he and Leena......I don't know.

"Good morning miss seemah."

"Morning miss Adil."

"Good morning miss Leena."

She make a fake smiled by answering."morning "

I smiled looking at them. They are too funny both of them look like Tom and jerry,they keep on fighting. But lover one. Adil love her but she don't.

He sat down looking at Leena. He was a romantic guy. But out of a suddenly she left there. And he follow her. She keep running on away from him and he keep on following her. That's my sister love story.

OK let's get back to my love story. I don't know if I will find true love or not.

I went out of my office going toward the Staff offices when I saw him bagging inside the main office in an anger ,everybody was greeting him but he was just walking and went to His office.

But what happened?

I slowly knock his office but no respond and I decided to open it. He was at the window. I don't know what he was doing there. He always like standing there like a statue.

"Sir." Before I could completed. He got mail in his laptop.

"Check the mail" that the only word he said.

I quickly went where the laptop was kept and I sat down to check.

"It was a message from noor."

He quickly turn.

"Open the mail."

I open it and started to read it loudly "To my beautiful charming Prince..." It was a love message.

Noor who is she.

Am I jealous I can't even go ahead reading it to him. And I mistakenly deleted it.

"Its OK let me see." he come toward me.

Oh god I deleted it. Oh my god. What will I do now.

"Sir.... Eh I mistakenly deleted it."

"What?"

He was so angry that he throw the laptop on the ground.

Oh god such an expensive laptop.

"How dare you do that."

I quickly went to take the laptop when he grab me. looking into my eyes .

"Do you know how important that message is to me?" How could you make that mistake. I just pity you because you save my life. If not I wouldn't even give you a chance .you don't deserve to be here. And So you think that i will love you. Stop that your stupid dreaming. It will never happen. Go and love someone else but not me." How could you even think of deleting the mail that mean a lot to me. are you jealous because the one I love sent me a text?

I was in tears. How could he be so cruel. holding my arm that was with bandage.

"Your hurting me, leave me."

But still he was holding my arm. It pain me a lot.

"I want you to feel the pain as I feel. Get out of my office."He pushed me to on the ground.

I was speechless. still in tears and I left crying.

I never know he is like do that to me.cruel.

Don't forget to vote and comment .