chapter 4

Live the moment. live like tomorrow will never come.

Seemah's POV

We were about to enter the football show, when I lost the two of them, laila and Leena,oh no,I can't even find them,and I even didn't know where the main show was going. there are many people,I have to ask but everyone were busy in rush to go,I think I should follow where they are going.

Suddenly rain started to fall oh no,what am I going to do now,I am already wet. and I am left alone,I can't even control my tears ,I need to find a way to go there,it was raining heavenly.
What will I do now?I have asthma. I am too confusing still in one place standing.

I can't walk any longer, my asthma will be worse if I keep standing in the rain. and i just find a place and sit,controlling myself,my eyeglasses were already wet,I removed it and Clean the water on it.

Trying to figure out how to reach my destination, maybe Leena left me purposely,maybe. but I am not a kid I will handle everything by myself.

Busy looking everywhere,when suddenly. I can't believed my eyes,saw six bodyguards trying to lead him the way,one was holding a big umbrella,and the others are protecting him,many people are running after him with an umbrella too, trying to talk to him and see him.

It was him oh my god,I stand up, coming toward them.

He was wearing a black suit,wow,he is little wet thought and kind of angry on his face.

He was coming toward me,I can't believed it. it look like I will fall down, my eyes are so wide ,I know I look like a cartoon or tom and jerry. How can he be too handsome. I was still looking at him not knowing  he passed through me. oh no I am such a stupid didn't even say a word to him and now he is about to get into his car. Oh no..I went quickly but am late he already left.

Tears rolled down my cheek, but I am happy, its our second meet. I was still there standing when I heard Leena voice, I ignored them and started to walk ,

"Seemah..seemah. sorry I knew your angry,where have u been to,we search for you everywhere."

"You do it purposely." I said. not even bother to look at them.

Leena hold my hand. "No your wrong,I didn't do it purposely,sorry you Misses the show."

"Yeah ,but I met him."

Laila looked at me jealously," you met?"

"He passed through me thought."

"Oh."that's what laila said.

Leena look at me from up and down,"you are already wet seemah,oh god,you know you have asthma, she whisper close to me. do you want to kill yourself because of him."

I was still quiet,pouting my mouth at her .

"Let's go home ."

--------
Morning. 7:30am

"I will come back home soon,I just need to confirm how my project will be."

Laila smile by saying laila "let me suggest a company for you,there is one company, called SAS,its one of the talking town famous company ,and I know you are capable of getting what you want there, just try your best."

"Really,wow laila thank you so much."

"Don't worry after all your my sister -in -law to be,.I glare at her. but they both ignore me and clap their hand at each other.

Ok, bye,

"Bye."

---------

Wow ,wonderful, beautiful, I hope I will get my the luck of finishing my project here.

I walked in,saw one woman answering a call,so I went direct to her,I talked to her,was there for almost 10 hours .with a lot of difficult she help me to see the owner of the company, she help me a lot I don't know why I always get succeed wherever I go .i am so happy.

She lead me to the way,and she continue with her work.

I thank her and walked away.

The security open the door for me,I enter,he was looking at the window,and I can't even see his face,

I greeted him and he turned. I was shocked. totally shocked.

Oh my god, it was him,how comes,he is here?

Vote and comment love you all.