Chapter 17: Act My Age

x N a t a l i e x

I woke up and turned in my bed to seeing Courtney on her laptop on my computer desk. She turned and smiled.

"Hey Nat" she says and turned back to her laptop. I yawned and got out of bed curiously to see what she was doing.

"Hey,what are you doing?" I asked sitting down next to her. She smiled.

"Making a slideshow of us with the guys and the times we've had together this summer" she said with a smile showing me her laptop.

"Why?" I asked chuckling.

"Because , its full of memories and they could take it on tour and watch it so they don't miss us too much" she added. I nodded.

"That's pretty cool." I admitted.

She nodded and smiled. I got up and went to grab a T-shirt out of my drawer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

x Z a y n x

"Why is there carrot bits on my guitar?!" Niall asked with a groan.

The rest of us all smiled and looked at Louis. Louis backed up his face in shock.

"It wasn't me!" Louis yelled.

Niall glared.

"Then why is there a ranch dip stain on your trousers!" He asked, Louis looked.

"Shit." he whispered.

"You better run, I will mess you up Louis!" Niall yelled. Louis got up and ran for it. Niall ran after him.

We all laughed and Harry smiled.

"Louis you better not jump into that pool or i'll-!" I heard Niall yell.

**SPLASH!!***

We heard a splash and we all laughed out heads, off. "Oh it's on like donkey kong!" Niall yelled.

"Hey that's my line!" Liam yelled trying to get Niall to hear.

***Splash!!!***

We all looked at each other and ran outside to the backyard to see the boys splashing each other and fidgeting.

"Guys thats enough!" Liam said laughing trying to pull them apart.

"How old are you chumps five?" Harry laughed sucking on a lollipop.

They were continuing to screaming and splashing. I looked around and noticed a single rose in the pot by itself. I picked it out and smelled it. I decided to get away and give this to Natalie.

"Stop dude!" Harry called out to Niall and Louis.

They both smirked and laughed and splashed Harry and Liam. I looked at started to laugh thanking myself for moving away. They looked at Louis and Niall and Liam smirked.

"Oh its on now like Donkey Kong baby!!" Liam yelled and they jumped in.

I laughed and ran inside , before this got me wet full of water.