Chapter 1

It had been many years since Cruella De-Vil, that wild-head witch was thrown in prison for stealing 99 dalmatian puppies, and tried to turn them into a fur coat. 

But now, she had been cured from her spot and fur obsession. Cruella was soon released from prison, along with her son Carlos, who had also been cured from his fear of dogs.

Meanwhile somewhere in America, Kali the adventure girl, now about 16 years old, along with her younger siblings, the twins had been living happily with their now adult dalmatians Lucky, Cadpig, Rolly, Patch, Whizzer, and many others. 

The Harpercop siblings had adopted many of the dalmatian puppies from the Radcliffe's after they rescued them from Cruella many years ago, and the family was starting to have their own Dalmatian Plantation.

Some of the other 99 dalmatian puppies had been adopted and had new homes as well. Dallie ended up becoming a firefighter-dog where Kali's uncle Bob lived. Lars, the German artist from Kali and Patch's London adventure also adopted one of the original 99 puppies. Elsewhere in London, Jewel had become the Prime Minster's pet. And Amber, Anita's niece, who Kali and the twins met during the summer they spent on the Dearly farm, adopted a few more of the puppies also.

Ah yes, life couldn't be more happier for the now adult dalmatians and their families. And it kept getting better as some of the Harpercop's dalmatians were thinking about starting families of their own. Some of them even already had puppies, with Lucky's mate, Gayle having a litter of five just a few weeks ago. Cadpig and her mate Winston had a litter of three, Patch and his mate had a litter of four, and Rolly and his mate had a litter of six. 

It had been a busy week for the Harpercops, mainly with Kali helping to delivery all those new puppies. The family didn't worry though with the puppies, since there was plenty of room and the big backyard was like an animal sanctuary.

Also, there was more good news for Kali. Marshall, one of the 84 other stolen puppies who was adopted by a young boy named Ryder, had just recently come to stay with the family. Because he had been taking a short break from the Paw Patrol to spend some time with Kali, as they've grown inseparable during their many adventures in the Paw Patrol. Marshall had grown up to be a kind, loving, high-skilled fire dog. He was a lot braver now, but still a tad bit clumsy. 

The Harpercop siblings and their animals were sitting in the living room doing their thing, as it was a full house. Lucky was lying next to his mate Gayle, while their puppies were sound asleep in another room.

"You really are the animal expert, aren't you?" The twins chuckled to their older sister as they saw her walk by.

Kali came into the kitchen and sat down at the bar, eating an apple she took from the fruit bowl. 

"It sure is a nice day" Marshall sighed to Kali while stretching his front legs out, before laying down on the tile in the kitchen. 

Just then the telephone rang. Kali suddenly shot up, and the others did too soon after her. 

"Is it?!" Kali asked. 

"Line five!" Marshall replied, looking at the telephone display. 

Kali nearly fell out of her chair as she rushed over to answer the telephone. The twins and adult dalmatians quickly gathered over by her all tilting their heads, trying to eavesdrop on the conversation Kali was having with someone on the other line of the phone. Kali soon started jumping up and down, freaking out over the phone with joy, revealing to the others that it was Chloe Simon. 

Chloe Simon was a probation officer in London. She had been friends with the Harpercop siblings since she came to the Dearly farm years before and adopted Dipstick, one of Lucky, Patch, Rolly, and Cadpig's brothers.

Kali soon hung up the phone and rushed off to talk to her parents about going back to London. Chloe had apparently called to tell them that Dipstick's mate Dottie was going to have puppies any day now. 

"Wow Lucky, you're an uncle!" Patch turned to his little brother. 

"So are you" Lucky smiled to his big brother. 

"We all are" Cadpig told her siblings and they all chuckled. 

The Harpercop siblings quickly went to pack their suitcases, while knowing their mom and dad and the rest of their family would take care of things while they were gone. 

"Can I come too?" Marshall asked Kali, even though he wasn't a related relative by blood. 

"Of course" Kali smiled to the fire-dog.  

Lucky, Patch, Cadpig, Rolly, and Marshall were the only ones planing on going with their teenage owners back to their home-town in London. After the gang said good-bye to their friends and family, they were off to the airport.

Minutes later, the teens arrived at the airport and were just checking in their dogs to be loaded into cages for the duration of the flight. 

"Now remember, don't go freaking out and try to run off from us again" Kali reminded the dalmatians. 

"Yes Kali, we learned our lesson from last time" Lucky sighed with a bit of an embarrassed smile. Remembering when he and his siblings got loose at the airport with Shadow, Chance, and Sassy, back when they were teenagers. While their owners were taking a camping trip to Canada. 

While the teens were just about to load their bags onto the conveyor-belt, they felt that one of the bags was very heavy as Ann couldn't even lift it off the ground. She dropped it and the bag burst open with a pile of dog treats spilling out. 

"Rolly..." The teens turned to the former pudgy pup, who had managed to lose a bit of weight over the years. He smiled sheepishly at them.

"Oh, but guys, you know I can't make for more than ten minutes without food!" Rolly pleaded. 

Kali simply smiled to Rolly and then put some kibble in his kennel to hold him out during the long flight. 

The teenage siblings soon boarded their flight and the plane took off. As the teens and their dalmatians were on their way back to London.