Chapter 16

Andrew's place wasn't as big as Sebastian's, I had noticed. It certainly wasn't as fancy as Sebastian's place. I couldn't help but compare everything to Sebastian or something he owned.

"This way."

Standing to the side to direct me into a room, Andrew offered his hand and opened a door. I glared and walked in the room with my head held high.

"I don't recall you being so arrogant and rude, Sweet Little Thing."

I snapped my head towards him and gave him the most horrible glare. "It's called Kill Yourself, and it's located right over there." I pointed towards the window with both index fingers, then I slowly curled my wrists towards the ground, telling him to fall from the window.

He chuckled and shook his head, then he took slow steps towards me. I did not back away— not even one step. I held my ground with a face that clearly showed my non-existent fear.

"You have such a dirty mouth, Sweet Little Thing. What else can it do?"

There was a threatening glint in his eyes as he stepped close to me— so close that we were only an inch apart.

"Was that supposed to be some sort of comeback?" I scoffed, folding my arms against my chest. "If that was one, I don't know how I'll ever recover."

"What's your name?"

Was he trying to change the subject? Or was he trying to evade my retaliation?

"Oh, I didn't tell you?" I asked with surprise. "Must have been none of your damn business, then."

A throbbing sense shot through the back of my head as Andrew pulled on my hair and tilted my head up towards his face. "Did that Slade not teach you any manners?"

Something in me snapped at the way he mentioned Sebastian. I did not appreciate the way Sebastian's name rolled off of this bastard's mouth.

Slap.

The walls shook as the sound echoed in the silent room. I had raised my hand and slapped him backhandedly— because it is classier than a normal slap.

"Don't you dare say his name like that." I seethed calmly, my chest rising up and down gradually. "He was and will be a better master than you could ever be."

Andrew simply smiled softly, then reached out and held me close to him tightly. I threw my fists on his chest and tried to push away, but he was a Pureblood. He was too strong for me. A hand reached up and grasped my cheek as he slowly leaned down for my lips. Just as our lips were about to touch, I dropped my head down. Sighing, he firmly held my chin in between his thumb and index finger, forcing me to stare at him. As he leaned down for the second time, I managed to slip my chin out of his grasp and twist my head around, giving him my cheek.