Nerdy and Bullied

Sooooooooooo this is going to most likely be bad but I'll give it a shot. Tell me your opinions! hope you like it! :)

♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♦♣♣♦♥♠♥♪

Claire's pov

Hey, I'm Claire Blue. I'm 16 and I love music. I hope to succeed in a music career or become a veterinarian. And guess what, I get to go to school with 5 boys who are jerks!! They bully me constantly and I have the marks to prove it. I'm basically the queen of the nerds as they say. I have no friends and it sucks. Well gotta go, bye!

Jaxon's pov

Hey I'm Jaxon Green! I'm 16 and I'm the Jock and most popular kid in the school. I have 4 other friends and they are also very popular. We bully this girl called Claire Blue. She is like the most nerdy person in this school. I play football, soccor, and baseball. I work out constantly and I almost have a six-pack. Well catch ya later!

Brendan's pov

Sup, I'm Brendan Curtis and I'm 16. I'm one of the jocks and most popular people here. I play Baseball and am very fit. Me and my friends bully this girl,Claire, and I feel really bad. She is nerdy and very nervous around us. Jaxon is the only one out of the 5 of us who doesn't feel bad. The other day I saw some boy talking to her and Jaxon chased him away. He said nerds aren't allowed to have friends. ugh! we see ya later!

Jayson's pov

Hello, I'm Jayson Churro and I'm 15½. I'm a Jock and popular. I have a lot of girls asking me out and I always refuse. I help bully a girl, Claire I think. I've noticed she never cries in front of us. Also, she is not as ugly as Jaxon says. I don't know why she even believes him. She beautiful and she should think so. well gotta go Jaxon is calling me.

Deigo's pov

Hi, I'm Deigo Rodriguez and I'm 16. I'm popular and very timid. I'm Mexican and love takis. I hold Claire down while the others beat her up. I feel terrible honestly. She always has long-sleeved shirts on and once I saw her arms when she wore a short sleeved short. They were bruised badly and had scars all over. You are probably wondering why she hadbon a short sleeved shirt instead of a long-sleeved one? Simple, she was in her backyard. I felt like I should talk to her but I didn't. I gotta go now, bye.

Marcus's pov (finally!)

Hello, my name is Darth Vader. Jk I'm Marcus Quails and I'm 16½. I am popular but don't participate in sports. I think that when I bully Claire I feel the most terrible. I go home to a drunk dad, my mom is dead and I am abused. No one knows though. I want to stop but Jaxon threatened to tell the school my deepest darkest secret. And I can't let that happen. See ya later though, bye.

************★************★**

Too many povs!! my brain is fried!!!!!!! Help me I'm going dumb. XD lol just kiddin' but that was the first chapter. Now you know about Claire and her 5 bullies! yay they are so good! *note the sarcasm* vote,comment, and give suggestions please!!!! pretty please!?!?! :/ kk luv ya!! mbye -kyky