Into his Beautiful green Eyes(6)

Omg I'm so sorry for such a late update I have reasons but don't wanna bore you with my excuses so I hope you like the is chapter

_____________________________________________

Once the movie was over Cloud went into the kitchen leaving me and Reid alone. It was a bit ackward we were just sitting on the pull out bed. It got to be way to unconfertable so I said "Do you want to go for a walk or something that isnt sitting here on a bed." I shifted a little then looked up into his beautiful green eyes which wasnt the best idea. I started to get lost in his eyes, it was like an endless road of mystery.

"Um, yeah sure would you like to bring you brother along" Ried asked while getting and extending his hand towards me. I ignored it and got up then said "No he's making lunch for us right now he's assuming that your staying so you can leave your stuff here."

I went to the door made sure Reid was following me before I left. Once we started walking it became ackward again just the silence between us two was unbarable. I started to kick a rock to keep my attention, it was pretty fun till I lost the rock. "I know you didn't go to school today because of you parents and little brother, you wanna tell me what happen." Reid asked trying to break th silence.

I sighed knowing that he was going to ask it eventually, I found a grassy hill and sat down Reid followed.

"Well three years ago today my dad and 10 year old brother Toby went out to have father son time. Cloud didn't go because he thought our dad was spending to much time with him and not enough with Toby. You also got to remember Cloud was 14 so spending time with parents was lame, Toby wasn't at that stage yet.

But anyways they went out into the woods, my dad teaching him wolf stuff Toby loved hearing all about it. Then a group of rouges came out of nowhere and attack dad and Toby. Dad did everything he could to protect Toby. He died trying to; Toby had so many injuries that when we found him and took him to the hospital they couldn't do anything.

The next day Toby deid, he's last words were to me and Cloud telling us to stay strong. To be there for each other, to only fight together not with each other. For only being ten he was really smart and wise.

That was Sunday; Monday my mother killed herself, my uncle was the one to find her. Her note said that without her mate there was no reason to live, and that Tobys' death made it so much harder, he lived with us for those two years. And now here we are me not in school for them and you not in school for me. Kinda sad really I'm dragging you into my pitty party."

I told Ried wiping the tears from eyes and feeliing guilty that I put him in this situation. I felt his arms around me "Hey, it's ok I wanted to be with you. I wanted to make sure you were alright. I never had to deal wih anything like this but that doesnt mean I can't listen you or try and make you smile." Reid told me.

I knew that I needed a destraction so I said "Tell me about your family." I knew that if I could see someone else's happy family that I'd know that there is hope for me.

"Are you sure you wanna hear about them?" Reid asked I nodded knowing my voice would betray me right now. He let out a small sigh then said "Well I'm the oldest of 7 kids, four boys, and three girls. The younger two are twins fraternal boy and girl Asher and Ashley they are turning 6 this year.

The next one up Chrity she's turning 9 next month actually, she's a little on the nerdy side . Then comes another boy Mark he just turn 11 a few weeks ago, he thinks he a hot shot, flirting with all the girls his age so far not looking to good for him. Now for the trouble makers Victoria she's 14 just started wearing make up, and trying to wear clothes that an 18 year old shouldn't wear let alone someone her age.

Me and Derek are now approving what she wears. Now he is 15 but acts like he's 25 the kid acts to grown up for his age its as though he doesn't want to be a kid you know. My parents on the other hand still act like they are teenagers around us and when we are in private.

They still show all their love to each other as if they had just met a week ago. My father does nothing with out my mother and vise versa he actually talks all his alpha duties out with my mother to make sure its the best idea or to see if there's another way to do.  

I have a great relationship with all my Aunts and uncles we actually have a family dinner every week at someone else's house each time. It's so that we can stay updated on each others life. I told them about you they can't wait to meet you by the way."

Just the idea of meeting his family made me nerves I hadn't even accepted as my mate yet and he wants me to meet everyone. With Aunts and Uncle comes cousins and with cousins come more people to you.

"Why....why do you still want me, I'm a mess I didn't even believe we're mates and yet here you are making me feel better, listening to me, and you're trying to make me realize I'm your mate." I told him while fiddling with my fingers and looking down at my feet.

"Because I know we are meant to be together this is what fate wants she wants us together. I know that you need time I can give you that." Reid told me as he kneeled in front of me pulling my head up the whispered "Just remember you're beautiful and I'll always be here for you no matter what"

At that moment I knew that I really did want to be with him but was just to afraid to get close to for him to leave me. But I had to take a chance for once in my life and dive in with out being able to see the bottom of the water.

So I leaned and kissed Reid , he seemed shocked but kissed me back. He put both hands on each side of me to stable himself. Once we stop Reid asked while still panting "So what does this mean about us"

I smiled at him then said "It means that I wanna give you a chance, I wanna give us a chance."

___________________________________________________________________

This chapters quote is brought to you by kate reed from fairly legal

" Courage is an angel that makes the difference between a good life and a great life."