Is it Really Going to be alright Blue Bear (5)

I looked at the clock and it read 6:38, of course the one week I don't have to wake up on time I do, life just hates me. I wrap myself in my blanket and shuffle myself all the way to Cloud's room. I knocked on his door, I didn't wait for him to answer the knock was just a heads up that I was going in. When I walked in he sat up a little. "Couldn't fall back asleep" He asked, I just shook my head. He lifted his blanket up and moved over on his bed. I crawled into the bed and laid my head on Cloud.

"It been three years Blue bear, it's only been three years" I told him using the name I gave him when we we're younger. "It's going to be ok baby girl I promise" he told me rubbing my back to relax me. "Is it? Is it really going to be alright to be alright Blue Bear mean it's like we're forgetting them we go on like they were never in our lives think about Toby he would be 13 now he would have been going to high school going to our school." I kept nagging him

"I know I know and I think about them everyday I know you do too  that's why you are always out of your room late even when I wake you up early. Now go to seep dont worry  I'm here for you, you may act tough but you are stil my little sister I'm here to protect you." Cloud told me forcing me to go to sleep. I knew when I got up again I woud feel a little better.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

When I woke up for the second time that day I went down stairs and saw that Cloud had put out the pull out coach. I went and sat next to him "What are you watching" I asked Cloud grabbing the popcorn from his lap. "I don't know I was waiting for you to get up so we could watch Finding Nemo." He told me knowing it was my favorite movie and that it'll make me feel better.He knew that this week would be the hardest for me. He got up then put the Dvd in the player.

The movie was starting and I remember something that I'd been meaning to ask him "Um Cloud can I ask you something?" I asked looking over at him "Yeah sure what's up" he said. I sighed knowing this wasn't going to be the kind of question that he was expecting. "Are you gay, I mean you never go out with anyone, you don't talk about girls at all, your trying to always set me up but never do anything for yourself. So please answer me with the truth are you gay" I asked rambling on trying not make him mad with my question.

His face looked shocked with the question but sighed and said "Yeah I am, I've known for a long time I just didn't know how to tell you I was afraid to, I've actually found my mate I think you'll love him,the only thing is he is in Reid's pack" Cloud told m. I hugged him  "I don't care that you are gay you are my big brother nothing changes because your gay. So now when can I meet him, Reid will be happy that we are visting." I told Cloud getting all fan girl on him.

"Well I'd have to text him later but whenever you want and he wants. Oh yeah his name is Tony and he's also the beta of there pack." Cloud told me with biggest smile on his face. I was happy thst he was happy he always spent time taking care of me that he never gets Cloud time. I may act independant around everyone but the truth is I needed Cloud more than anything.

We were at the part when Nemo was was touching the "butt" it was one of my favorite parts when the door bell rang. My wolf started to get restess and I knew it was Reid. Cloud started to get up "Don't get it, it's Reid" I told him not taking my eyes off the tv.

"How do you know, never mind I know why you don't need to lie I'm gonna get the door now." Cloud told me walking towards the door.  I heard the door open and Cloud speak to Reid, once they came back Reid sat on the other side of me. He said nothing just sat there and ate my popcorn whike watching the movie. I was enjoying it know tht later I'd have to answer sone questions I didn't want.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I know I know short chapter but I really wanted to update. I had this chapter planned out for a while now it's going to be two parted sorry. So I'm going to write a qoute a chapeter from now onjust to leave you with some wisdom, a smile, or maybe pure confusion but anywho todays qoute is brought to you today by Taylor Mali

Taylor Mali

"Because once upon a time, we grew up on stories and the voices in which they were told. We need words to hold us and the world to behold us for us to truly know our own souls." 

vote comment fan tell you friends hope you likie my story

oh and go read "And she was the captain" if you havent already