Crush part 14

Lou
When we arrived at the restaurant my jaw dropped bill booked a table in the restaurant it was covered in fairylights 'b this is amazing' I said hugging him
'Yeah baby this Amazing' henry said kissing his cheek.
'I-i-i-its okay r-r-really' Bill said
'No baby it amazing this must of cost you so much' henry said. Bill tapped the Side if his nose.
'S-s-s-s shit' Bill said
'Hey hey its okay take your time ' henry said
'S-s-sit down ' bill said while pulling mine and Henrys chairs out. 
'May I take your drinks' the waiter said
'Cherry cola please' I said
'S-s-same for me p-please' Bill said
'Coke please' Henry said
'Okay I will be back with them in a minute ' the waiter said
I linked me hand with bills and Henrys hand
'What are you having lou' henry said
'Is there spaghetti bolonase' I said
'Y-y-yeah look h-h-h-here' bill said pointing to the spaghetti.
'H-h-henry c-c-can you o-o-order mine for m-m-me please l-l-l-lasagna', bill asked
'Yeah I can but is it because of your stutter you don't want people to hear it' henry said. Bills head fell down so his chin was on his chest and nodded. I put two fingers under his chin and pushed his head up gently 'its okay B where's my beautiful boy' I said. 'I'm right here' henry said which made Bill laugh
'There's your drinks what can I get you. ' the waiter said
'Lasagna for him spaghetti bolonase for her and chicken burger for me please' henry said
'Okay it will be out soon'
'Thank you' I said
'B not being rude buy have you ever said a full sentence without stuttering' henry said
'I love you' bill said with out stuttering
'I love you too baby ' henry said with a huge smile on his face
'My boys' I said
'Y-y-our' 'yours' henry and bill said
'Henry babe can I have some coke please' I said. 'Hmm mm maybe ' 'Omg what's that over there henry' I said Henrys head snapped around yi where I was pointing. When he was facing the other way I had some of his coke. 'There was nothing there Bill baby did lou have any of my drink' henry questioned. Bill started to laugh 'your both gonna get it later' henry said 'o-oh k-k-kinky' Bill  said 'yeah try and say henry bowers with out stuttering' henry said. 'Henry b-b-bowers shit' Bill said 'hey its okay its a start you didn't stutter henry'
'Heres your food enjoy' the waiter said.
When henry and bill were having a staring compatision I ate one of Henrys chips. But he saw me in action 'Lou how are you still hungry you ate all yours' henry said ' b-b-babe y-y-you obviously d-d-dont know lou y-y-yet' bill laughed.
'I'm paying then let's go back to ours' henry said as he walked to the waiter to ask for the bill. 'I-i-i saw a really n-nice dress earlier if y-y-you wanna g-go see it ' bill said to me 'Omg yes' I whisper shouted. 'Come on guys' ' henny can we go to the mall Billy said there was a dwess that I would weally like pwease ' I said in a baby voice 'okay let's go'

Henry
Me lou and Bill walked to the mall. Lous shoes where now in her hands 'anyone who can walk in these gets a present from me' she said. As she licked up two pairs of heels and handed them to us. 'B you have tiny feet. ' 'uh no I don't there s-s-size seven' ' still small' 'like you d-d-dick then ' he answer making lou cry with laughter rolling on the floor. 'You didn't seem to complain last night' in pretty sure lou couldn't breath she was laughing so hard 'lou you need to breath' I said 'I am yes babe' lou said as she kissed bill. 'Oi where's mine' I said dragging her onto my lap. 'Hmm I don't know it hasn't arrived yet' she said. 'C-c-come here' bill said as he lightly kissed my lips. 'Now that's teasing. ' I laughed. Lou, bill and I had heels on. 'Now stand up and walk ' lou said making it seem easy as she strutted around a bit. 'Omg just stand up' she said as she pulled me and Bill up. 'Walk' me and bill fell over  I landed ontop of Bill 'hey big boy' I said. 'Hey ' he giggled 'get up we are gonna get kicked out. ' lou said as she ran of. 'Benry' she shouted 'she's f-f-found a d-d-dress' bill said taking the shoes of  he sighed 'l-l-lou's taken o-o-our s-s-shoes',   we walked around trying to find Lou when I decided to link mine and Bill's hands.
'Boys I found three dresses come help me chose one ' she said dragging us to the changing rooms 'oh sorry here you go' she said giving us back our shoes.
She came out in dress one