Crush part 7

Lou
'Can we go to the quarry' pat said 'yah ' I said.

When we reached the quarry. Pat vic and henry took their clothes of. ' henry babe can you come here' I said while henry wondered over to me ' yeah baby' 'can I borrow your top I couldn't were a bra with this top. ' ' Lou baby you don't have to ask.' ' thanks '

'Who's going first' pat said
'Ill go on someone's back ' I said. 'Come on then baby' henry said. I jumped on his back. Vic  jumped on pats back.  '3-2-1' vic screamed
. pat and henry ran of the cliff. Which made me scream. 'That was fuckin awesome ' pat said.
'Paybacks a bitch lou' henry whispered to me 'huh '
Before I could say anything henry was under the water. He pulled me under and kissed me passionatly. When we resurfaced he shouted 'I'm in love with Louise Jennifer gem '
'I'm in love with Henry Thomas Bowers' (didn't know middle name if even has one)
. we kissed like we have never  kissed before. But of course pat and vic ruined them moment by screaming 'Eww there gonna fuck ewwwww'
'I love you Lou'
'I love you Henry'
'Why are you still here go home ' pat said smiling .

Time skip to henrys house

We walked in laughing. Knowing connor wouldn't be there. 'First one upstairs wins ' henry said. I ran upstairs. 'I won I won'I sung
Henry locked the door and pushed me onto the bed gently and climbed on top of me

Mature content

Henry

I pushed her onto the bed gently and climbed on top of her 'fuck your beautiful ' I whispered making her blush I pulled the top over her head 'Jesus christ how did I get so lucky' she Blushed harder. I put my lips to her neck and sucked on it. She let a moan slip from her lips. 'I'm ready' she said 'are you sure Lou ' she nodded while trying to undo my belt.
(Ya nasty I'm a innocent girl😂😂).

Time skip go later
'I love you Henry I really do'
"I love you too baby girl. ".

Sorry this was so short but ya girls busy