Crush part 5 (I think)

I don't know if I have said but it will be themed in 2018

Lou
Me and henry walked to Patrick's house.
'They hate me ' I said chewing on my bottom lip.
'No they don't, I went to see the losers' Henry said. 'True true. They still hate me. ' I replied
Henry turned me around and kissed my lips.
'If they start bitchin you can beat their arse' he said which made me laugh. Henry held onto my hand tightly and walked into Patrick's house.
'Hey henry. Hey Sexy' Patrick said to me while winking. I raised my eyebrow.
'Back of she's mine' Vic said. 'Nah she's mine' Belch said. 'Does she speak' Patrick questioned.
'Yeah I do speak and I'm with Henry actually' I said watching all their jaw drops. I giggled quietly. 'I dont believe it' Vic said.
'Is this enough prove for you ' henry said while pushing me against the wall kissing me passionately. 'Okay you can stop that now' Patrick laughed pulling us apart.
'How did you get this ' Vic said while touching my scratch. 'I fell' I replied while pushing his hand of my face. 'Your still hot ' Patrick said while running from Henry.
'Come on Lou Lou' Vic said while directing me to the stairs.
'Its just Lou' I said while running after Henry
I heared a girly screach coming from the bathroom to see Henry is throwing water over Patrick. 'Oh my god who screamed' I laughed. By the look on Patrick's face I knew it was him.

Henry
'Lou your not cold are you ' I asked. 'Maybe' she replied 'How are you cold' Belch said
'I'm always cold ' Lou replied.
'Have you got any blanket pat' I said while pulling lou into a hug. 'Yeah here we go ' pat said
I picked Lou up and ran down stairs with her. ' get towels ' i said loudly.
'Henry don't you fucking dare ahh-hhh' I jumped in Patrick's pool with Lou in my arms
'Are you serious Henry ' she laughed . I ran my thumb under her eyes to remove some mascara. I pulled myself up onto the side and watch Lou attempt what I just did. 'I can't get out ' she said by that time all the boys were outside
I pushed belch in and Patrick pushed Vic in. We both jumped in. ' I'm freezing ' Lou whispered which resulted in Patrick pulling her in for a hug ' give me a boost ' Lou said. Lou got out and sat on the floor holding her knees to her chest.  'Let's get out' Patrick said

Lou
'Hey henry ' I said chewing on my bottom lip.
'Hey baby' Henry replied
'You lot are boys in a girl I have no clothes '
'Ohh yeah well you can borrow pats stuff can't you ' Henry said putting his hand on my shoulder. 'Yeah but my bra is socked so are my panties' I said 'Oh yeah shit well take then off and wear my jacked over a top' he replied
'Clothes are in there Lou Lou I got you some sweat pants and top is that okay' Patrick said
I nodded. Henry grabbed my hand and showed me to the room. 'Is it okay if I get dressed in here too ' I said.
'Yeah I don't see why not ' he laughed smiling at me. 'No looking' I said when I saw him looking. I pulled the too over my head and the sweats on. 'I'm ready' we both said.
'You look beautiful but put this on since these are mine 'he said pointing to my boobs making me shake my head laughing.
'Can I have a piggyback' I said while smiling. He simply rolled his eyes and picked me up
'Hey guys ' Belch said.
'How do you get the cute ones Henry' Vic said
'Because look at me ' he said while flexing. I stood being him mimicking him. I was doing okay untill Patrick decided to laugh making Henry turn around. 'Lou I'm gonna give you five seconds to run then I'm after you. ' Henry said I ran down the stairs then out the front door. I turned around to see Henry running after me. 'Shittt' I laughed.
I wasn't the fasted runner so Henry caught up quiet quickly. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder he walked back to pats place 'He caught me ' I said with the other boys laughing almost in tears. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. 'Hi' I said sweetly. 'Wait untill we get home baby' he said.

Henry

'What time is it ' Vic said
'11 o'clock' Belch said.
'Oh that explains this then' I said pointing to Lou while she slept on my lap. 'Do you want a lift home.' Patrick said 'and you two wanna lift' they both nodded. 'Okay come on ' I said.
'So do you love Lou' Patrick asked.
'Yeah I actually think I do she's not like one of the other girls who just use me for sex' I said
'Here you go mate' Patrick said.
'Thanks see you tommorrow maybe'
'Yeah okay' he replied.
'Bye Patrick' Lou said while still halve asleep. I shut the door. I walked into the house. I knew dad would be at work so it was okay to be back this late. 'Alright baby arms up ' I said while pulling Lous top up to get her changed. Holy crap she so hot I pulled one of my tank tops over her head.
I replaced the sweats with underwear and pyjama shorts then got myself ready. When I was ready I jumped into bed. With in a matter of seconds Lou was in my arms. 'I love you too Henry' just them four words made my heart whole again.

Time skip to the next morning

Henry
'Hey babe ' Lou said While getting changed in the bathroom. 'Hey baby, you okay ' she nodded ' I needed to go to the shop but I don't know where it is from here' she said 'I'll take you why do you need to go' she fell silent 'ohh okay' 'let's go' we jumped into the car . 'What's your favorite song babe' Lou asked 'I don't think I have one maybe I write sins not tragedies. Yours '
'I have four is that bad. Cherry cola. Black widow baby. Every breath you take. And my immortals' she smiled. I drove the car in silence it was a comfortable silence though. 'You look hot today I mean can you get any hotter'

'Thanks babe''I'll wait in the car here take this' I said while pulling out some money

'Thanks babe'
'I'll wait in the car here take this' I said while pulling out some money.
'I have some money thanks though be back in a sec' she said. 'Wait lou. Cone round here a second ' she came round to the drivers side and I planted a kiss on her lips 'right go on then love you'
'Love you too'. She said

1149 words.