15) I'm Here To Protect You

It was already the next day, I was getting ready to wait for Momo. Chaeyoung's mom just went out for work, this is my chance to sneak out.
I got my stuff and went out.
If you're wondering why I'm doing this, well I just want to see her again, I want to know if she's safe, I want her to be happy.

I arrived at school, I sneaked into the Student Council Meeting Room where the girls were there.
"Dahyun, you're back?" Nayeon said with a surprised tone.
"Why are you here, what if someone sees you?" Jihyo was agitating.
"I'll be fine, I just wanna hang out for a while." I sat down on a chair next to the door.
"We should start planing the prom, the posters, the decorations." Jihyo said.
"It's in two weeks it's fine." I said.
"Easy for you to say, you're not going." Jeongyeon spoke, who was listening to our conversation.
"Who says I'm not?" I crossed my arms.
"You're the CEO's daughter, you know how big that will be?" Jeongyeon's voice raised a pitch higher.

"If you are going, who will you go to prom with?" Nayeon asked, the other two were eager to find out as well.
"Momo." I said straight.
"But doesn't she hate you?" Nayeon nudged Jeongyeon our of saying that.
I told them that maybe she does, but I just want to make her happy and keep her safe.

I stayed in the Meeting Room for a while, whilst they were doing their own things, luckily no one ever goes in here. The lunch bell rang and the other girls went out to eat, Jihyo, being a mother she is, told me to stay.
I felt hungry and I decided to go out with my disguise.
When I stepped out a familiar person was walking up to me.
I immediately went back inside and hid myself away from the door, I saw her shadow go past through the door window. I let out a sigh of relief, until the door opened which made me froze in fear.

"Dahyun?"
"Chaeyoung." Realising it was her.
"I assume you're here for Momo." She stood with her arms cross and tapping her foot.
I nodded.
"Why couldn't you wait until school ends to come here?" She asked.
"Because I couldn't just stay at the house, sitting for six hours."
She rolled her eyes and gave out a small laugh.
"You're just unpredictable sometimes."
I know.

The last bell rang and students were walking out of school, I waited till no one was in the halls to walk out.
I got out in time to see Momo leave the school, I tailed closely behind her, she went to the same coffee shop she went yesterday.
I didn't see the guy who with her though, she was talking someone on the phone. I watched her walk out and into the dark alley way next to the shop.
I was curious why she went in there and stood peeking from the corner.

"How's my sweet angel." It was the same guy from earlier.
He was caressing her cheek again and she slapped his hand away.
"What do you want?" Momo asked facing away from him.
"Come back to me." He came closer to her.
"No way!" Pushing him away.
"Why not?! The guy exclaimed.
"You're a cheater and liar, plus I've found someone better!"
He was getting angry, he pulled out something out of his pocket.
"Listen here, you ever say that about me I'll cut you!" He was holding a knife, threatening her with it.

I had no choice but to interfere.
"You're a joke." She spitting in his face.
"That's it!" The guy swung forward to stab her, I ran in front of her, covering her and having my back expose to the knife. I felt the knife go into my side.
"D-Dahyun?!"
Everything went blurry and all the sounds went muffled.
I felt weak, I was about to pass out.
My eyes closed shut and I blacked out.