19) Love You No Matter What

"It's Yoon Mirae!" Someone shouted.
Momo looked at me and pointed down. My mask fell off and revealed who I was.
People started to take pictures and they surrounded us.

"It's Kim Dahyun!"
"The CEO's daughter is here!"
They were shouting and they started to call me names.
"Go back to your parents!"
"Fake!"
"Stop living a lie!"
They started to get closer to us, I tried to calm them down but they didn't listen.

Momo held my hand tightly, I kept her close to me.
"EVERYONE STOP!" A shout came through the room.
Everyone turned and Jihyo was standing where the DJ was. A big screen was presented above her.
"There is no reason to hate Dahyun." She continued. "Here's proof why she's living like this."
The screen began to play, she put on the news which my parents were at a Press Conference meeting.

"Here we are at the Press Conference meeting with the loveable CEOs. Recently their daughter, Yoon Mirae, was unmasked by the media. We will now hear from them." The news reporter said.

"Why did you change your name?" One of the press asked.
My parents standing in front of a big audience, camera flashes were going off every second.

"We changed our name because we wanted the best for our daughter, she wanted to live a normal life so we changed our name from 'Kim' to 'Yoon'. Now the truth is out I still want the best for her, I want people to know who she is not what she is." My dad explained thoroughly.

"I want everyone to know that Kim Dahyun is our daughter not Yoon Mirae." He finishes his and he bowed to them.

The screen lifted up and everyone looked at me.
"You see, she's just like us, you know now why she's living like this." Jihyo spoke.
"Kim Dahyun, Kim Dahyun, Kim Dahyun!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon started chanting and before you know it everyone joined in. Momo hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek.

Prom ended earlier than I thought but it was still early and we decided to hang out in the park. I was walking with Momo, we were holding hands and we were by the pond.
We stopped where there was a tree beside and stood under it.
"This night has been fun."  Momo said.
I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to me.
"I can make it better." I pulled her into a kiss.

You know those movies or dramas they have a kiss under the moonlight, it was like that. We stopped as I was still holding her waist.
"What if I told you, that I loved you?" Momo asked whilst smiling.
"I would say I love you back." I replied going in to kiss her cheek.
We both looked up to the sky and saw a shooting star.

I wished that we both would stay together, as long as we live.
I pulled her into another kiss, that's how our night ended, us kissing and ending up as her girlfriend.