7) Blind Date

I was waiting in a coffee shop for this girl.
My phone rang and I answered it.
"Chaeyoung, you said she'll be here."
"She is, just be patient." Chaeyoung was sitting a table away from my table.
"Remember what I told you?"
I nodded in response.

Her name is Hirai Momo, favourite hobby is dancing, loves food. She mustn't know who I really am.

"She's here!" The line suddenly died and I looked up from where I was and saw her.
She was even more beautiful than in the picture, I couldn't take my eyes off her.
"Are you Kim Dahyun?" She asked, I couldn't take it.
"Uhh... Y-Yeah..." I stuttered because of her beauty.
She sat down opposite me.
"Chaeyoung has told me a lot of good things about you." She smiled.
"Same here." What I meant was that she told me somethings about her just yesterday.
"Tell me about yourself, Dahyun." She waited for me to answer.

"Well, I really love chocolate, I'm quite flexible, I'm scared of cats and dogs, piano is my forte and people call me Dubu because of my pale white skin." I replied, shyly.
"Nice, I guess I should do the same." She carried on talking.
"I love food, my favourite dish is jokbal, I'm allergic to dogs, I'm scared of rollercoasters, heights and fireworks."

We had a pleasant conversation, we talked all day. Sadly, it was the end of the date, we've learnt a lot about each other.
"It was nice seeing you." She smiled again.
"Here." I gave her a piece of paper which had my number on it.
She took it and waved goodbye.
I sighed in relief, it didn't go bad.
"How did you find it?" Chaeyoung sat next to me.
"I was wrong about the blind date going wrong."
"Yeah you were." She gave me a playful push.

We left the coffee shop and went straight to my house, where we relaxed. I couldn't stop thinking about her all night.