Chapter 6

Johnny's POV

I was annoyed. Really annoyed. But also shockingly happy. I was a super annoyed person cause of Sophie and really happy and calm because of Kenz. I really really want up break up with her but I'm scared she'll do something to Kenz. I think about Kenz all the time, even though I kind of met her 3 months ago. All the things we did, from going to skating, the pool, Starbucks, breakfast, sleepovers, all of it. Why am I thinking of her so much?

H: John, what was wrong with you back there? You were zoned out completely!

J: I was thinking.

H: Of?

J: A girl.

H: Kenz?

J: How'd you guess so quickly.

H: Just the way you look at her. Plus you kept whispering "Kenz" under your breathe. So I knew something was up.

J: *blushes* Bro, did she hear me?

H: No.

J: *sighs* Good.

H: If you care about Kenz so much, then why don't you go for it.

J: There's a problem.

H: What's the issue?

J: Its name is Sophie Rose.

H: So? Just break up with her.

J: Dear fetus, it's not that easy when dealing with Sophie.

H: How so?

J: Remember when Nads and I use to go out?

H: Yeah...

J: Sophie tried everything to break us apart. And even though we did eventually break up, we still talk now. *shows contact*

H: Well her plan failed. And the funny thing is, she doesn't even know about it.

J: Right? Anyways, my point is that, who knows what she would do if I broke up with her for Kenz.

H: I guess you're right.

Sophie's POV

S: *Squeals* JOHNNY BABE! Come sit over here.

J: No thanks.

S: What is wrong with him. I knew this would happen. 3 months and he's ignoring me.

LG=Loren: I don't know if I'm correct or not but wasn't he already acting like this before he left?

Crap your right.

S: And your point is?

LG: Maybe, JUST MAYBE! He. Doesn't. Love. You. Anymore...

I paused. She was right. I looked where Johnny had walked and he sat down and started laughing, talking, and smiling with that rat girl who was being obnoxious in the hallway early.

T=Tati (my girl): SOPH! Are you good?

An angry expression appeared on my face.

S: NO! NO NOT AT ALL! THAT RAT GIRL IS STEALING MY BOYFRIEND.

N=Nadia: *Texting*

T: Nads who's that?

N: U-h. A person.

I then see JohnnyBabe and that rat girl looks at his phone. I saw what it was. It was a text message. They replied and Nads phone binged. WAIT A MINUTE! I take Nadia's phone to find that the contact name says "Johnny Boy."

S: YOU'VE BEEN TEXTING MY BOYFRIEND BEHIND MY BACK? WHY DO YOU THINK THAT'S SOMEWHAT OK?

While I was yelling at Nadia, Ariel (my girl too) took the phone away from me and gives to Nadia. Nadia then runs over to JohnnyBabe and Rat Girl's table. I just noticed her little sister was there too. I think Ruby's annoying though. They look like they are having so much fun together. Now I'm just as angry.

Kenzie's POV

During lunch, I saw Hay looking at Lauren a way I've never seen before. I doubt he's looked at Annie that way.

K: Hay?

H: Yeah Kenz?

K: I need to talk to you.

H: You'll see.

*Out by the lockers*

H: So what's up?

K: Why do you look at Lolo a way you've never looked at Annie before?

H: Ummmmm...

A/N

Sorry for not posting. School is basically taking over my life. But I was grounded the other week so that gave me time to think of new stories. Also, I changed my user because I LOVE K POP. So I wanted to start stories on that too. Stay tuned that and I'll see you in the next story.