Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

So today my family and I are going to Florida for the summer. I just finished packing my bags and now I'm just looking at comments on my new instagram post. I saw a fan comment a name so I tapped the name to see the guy's profile. This boy is really cute! His name his Hayden Summerall! Oh.... he has a girlfriend. BUT me being me I followed him anyways. UGHHHHH WHY CAN'T SOPHIA LEAVE ALREADY!!! Sophia is my brother Johnny's girlfriend and she is the devil's partner in crime. UGH I HATE HER SOOOOO MUCH!

J=Johnny: Sophia it will only be 3 months!

S=Sophia: I DON'T CARE!! You're going to cheat on me! *Cries

J: No I won't Sophia I love you with all my heart

S: *Sniffs* Really...

J: Yes! Now go home so you can get some rest. I'll text you later. I love you!

S: Bye babe I love you too *Leaves*

L=Lauren: FINALLY SHE IS GONE!

J: I know she can be so annoying sometimes

L: *cough* All the time *cough*

Johnny's POV

When I said I loved Sophia, I didn't really mean it. She is so rude and the only reason I'm not breaking up with her is because I don't want to break her heart. But I really want to. Lauren is the one Orlando who hates Sophia the most. 

D=Dale: Come on kids we're leaving now that Satan has left ( Satan= Sophia lol)

J+L: OK COMING!

(Lord knows how many hours later) (Still Johnny's POV)

We just landed and got to our hotel. Sophia won't stop texting me. I'm just ignoring them and looking at edits by fans. I saw a edit of this girl who  is really cute. I go and checked her profile and she seems  nice so I followed her. Her name is Mackenzie Ziegler. Pretty name. Just then I heard Lauren scream from her room. 

L: JOHN COME QUICK!!

I ran into her room as fast as I could. Then....

Author's Note: Did you like it? I know it is really boring but I hope you enjoyed it. I left it on a cliff hanger because I'm evil! I might post stories tomorrow so get ready! If you were wondering the ages, Johnny: 17 Lauren: 15 Hayden: 16 Kenzie: 16 Sophia: 16. Also no hate on Sophia I think she is an amazing young girl she is just mean and snobby in this story. Bye!