Chapter 2

Johnny POV

I kinda knew that Lauren was overreacting about something so I just walked into her room. I made stopping noises to and to the affect.

L: HAYDEN SUMMERALL FOLLOWED ME BACK ON INSTAGRAM!!!

J: Ohhhh someone has a crush!

L: *blushes* Do not!

J: Then why are you blushing Laur *wiggles eyebrows*

L: GET OUT JOHN!

J: *whispers* layden....

Wow she threw a pillow at me. How creative!

(Note: So Kenzie and Hayden are on this trip together because they are really close. They don't have feelings for each other though.)

Kenzie's POV

So this boy just followed me on Instagram and when I say he is cute he is HOT. So I followed him back and yeah! Hayden came into my room and he looked at my phone. I've know Hayden for a long time and so I know I'm about to be teased in 3..2..1 Oh perfect timing.

H=Hayden: So who is that?

K=Kenzie: Someone, why?

H: Do you think he's cute

K: Kinda

H: So you think he is hot

DARN IT I forgot that he knew that.

K: *blushes*

H: How cute! Johnny+Kenzie= Jenzie

K: Don't make that a thing

H: Ok

Hayden's POV

What Kenzie doesn't know is that I'm friends with Johnny and I'm about to tell her that we are. I'm so excited to see the look on her face! Its going to be priceless. HA!

H: You know I have his number, right?

K: No you don't..... do you have is number?

H: Yeah look *shows her the contact*

H: Him and his family are here, you want to go see them.

K: YES!

Yep her face was priceless

H: Ok their room is right next to us.

Lauren's POV

L: JOHN, SOMEONES AT THE DOOR!

J: AND?

L: GO GET IT!

J: I THINK YOU SHOULD DO IT. TO GET YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS MORE THINKING ABOUT THAT BOY! NOT GOING TO SAY HIS NAME THOUGH. IT COULD BE HIM OUTSIDE!

L: 1. SHUT UP AND 2. FINE!

Why is he so annoying. But also so right. The boy was at the door with..

L: Mommy Mackanzes?

K: Mommy Lolo?

L+K: I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

Hayden's POV

I was confused about 2 things. 1. Is the fact that Kenzie and that girl have nicknames like that for each other and 2. That girl is Johnny's sister. How come I never noticed her? I go to find Johnny and we do our handshake. We all turn around and look at each other. After about 2 minutes of starring...

Author's Note: Another cliff hanger YAY. So sorry I didn't post yesterday I was really busy that last 2 days and I didn't have time to post. So I may post tomorrow and if so I'll see you then.