Chapter 4

(Author's Note: Sorry I haven't been very active)

Johnny's POV

After they left the only real sound I could hear was Lauren squealing from her room. Man she really must like Hayden. But he is in a relationship and Lauren knows that. I talked to Kenzie for an hour and she is very nice, pretty, understanding girl and she is amazing! She is way better than Sophie. Like WAY better!

Kenzie's POV

I really don't know what Lolo was talking about when she was describing Johnny. He is a talented, cute,a understanding boy and I'm so happy that I had met him!

Hayden's POV

Wow. Just WOW! Tell me why I never talked to Lauren when we were young? She is everything I wanted in a girl. Annie has some of those qualities but Lauren has them all! And I want to spend so much time with her! I know exactly what to do!

Lauren's POV

Hayden and I were talking and I paused for about 2 minutes to think if I was going 100% CRAZY! Hayden just asked me if he wanted to go skating with him, Johnny, and Mackazas. I said yes as soon as I was done re-thinking my life and told him goodnight. He replied with ''💖Goodnight Laur.'' and at that point I lost it. I was playing my favorite music and dancing around my room!

J: LAUR

L: Yeah...

J: Why are you dancing like a crazy person?

L: *Shows Johnny the text*

J: *rolls eyes and walks out*

*Next Day*

Kenzie's POV

I'm so excited! I'm going skating with Lolo, Hayden, and Johnny! I can't wai... WAIT! What am I going to wear? CRAP why didn't I think of this before. While I was figuring out that, Lolo texted me.

L: HEY GURL

K: HEY GURL! I'm freaking the beak out!!!

L: Why?? WAIT! Let me guess... you don't know wht your going to wear?

K: You know me so well!

L: Ikr. Plus... I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM! Do you want to come over to figure this out together?

K: You didn't even have to ask!

I walked over to the room and Johnny opened the door... with no shirt on. My face was as red as a tomato! But he didn't notice. At least I don't think he did...

J: Hey Kenz! You excited for skating?

K: Of course!

After 2 minutes of staring at each other, Lolo pulled me into her room.

Lauren's POV

I heard talking so I walked by the door and saw one of the cutest things in the world! Kenzie's face was so red and they were just staring into each other eyes. #Jenzie!!!!

*Lolo and Kenz in Lolo's room*

L: You like my brother! Don't you my little tomato?

K: *blushes* Yeah.. and don't call me a tomato! Do you think he noticed my face?

L: Nah... he was too busy staring into your brown eyes! #Jenzie

K: Don't make that a thing.

L: Already did! Hehe

K: I hate you

L: No you don't! You'll thank me later

K: Whatever...

Author's Note: Hey Guys!! I'm trying to be as active as possible so I may post tomorrow. MAYBE! All right see you guys then! BYE!!