You Guys I'm Gay ?

The boys were talking and looking at the menu while we were at the restaurant. We have been here for about 10 minutes they know I have tension building up. I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to say but I just can't figure out what it will be quit yet.

   Once I tell the boys I'm going to have to go to the show tomorrow and leave back home and skip a couple shows. Because I won't be able to take it all in and I want to be with my family and I will also be telling them as well.

   "Hey guys I'm gay" I softly with my head held high but my eyes closed I hear someone's fork other spoon drop and a couple chokes

come from the boys.

   "and to be honest I really don't care if you don't accept me, but this is who I am. I've known since fourth grade I never told anyone unstated in the closet for years already. " I continue saying "I'm not staying in the closet anymore I'm a misfit and I'm standing up for who I am."

   My eyes are dumbly fully open and I look to the reactions from my band mates. Ray's mouth is hanging wide open and his eyes open wider. I look down to the spoon that was dropped into the soup that was sitting right in front of him.

   I turn to Prod that sat there with a straight face looking at me in an lustful matter. Sorrow in his eyes and love, he's the one that always says "regardless who or what you are we are equal" .

   My last turn of head goes to Chress my dear Chresanto, the guy I've always had feelings for all my career. When I first saw him it was like I had a colliding feeling going threw my stomach he's so handsome and he's so sweet. The only person I've been keeping my eyes on. All the guys threw out just life have been straight. He looked straight into my eyes and I looked right back into his, a smile appeared on his face. His beautiful smile appeared the smile I fell in love with.

   "It's alright man you are who you are your my band brother I'll love you either way man " Chress exclaimed

   "thanks man that means a lot, irresolute does " I chuckle hugging him and chuckling into his neck

   "yeah man I'm all up for having a gay brother! " Prod exclaims a little louder then he needed to

   I chuckle and give him a dab from across the table. we all turn to ray that is now sitting there with a straight doubtful face

  "come one man you can't be serious? " I complain

   He slowly and scarcely turns his head towards me. stopping once he gets to me and stares into my eyes.  "Man It's okay, but it's just something i have to adjust to you know?" he responds with a slight smile

______________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

   It's been a long two days , Walter woke up early this morning to drop me off at the airport. I didn't tell the boys I was going back to Los Angeles, I just wanted to leave and talk with my mom.

  I didn't tell Walter why I wanted to leave ether. I just told him I needed to be home, and that it was an emergency. He didn't ask questions which took weight off my shoulders.

  "Richard please stop your not making sense!" a lady exclaims from the seat up

  "you know what once we get back you do what you want go out with your friends leave me with the kids just like always!" he exclaims back

  "you know what I'm not going to argue with you on the plan " she says he doesn't respond

  If this is how relationships are I really don't want to be in one. Their arguing because she goes out, and he watches the kids. It seems like I'd be the lady in the relationship I'd always want to be the one to party every night. I guess after I have the kids I'd cool down a bit but I'm not sure... Parting is life!

   I walk out of the plan and walk over to the luggage shoot. the luggage wasn't coming out of the slide yet so I walk over to star bucks and order a shaken ice blackberry tea.

  Thanking the worker I walk back to the luggage. I always hated waiting for the luggage, mines is always one of the lasts even when I'm with the boys mines comes last.

   "Mijo mi amor Jacob " I hear my mom's voice call for me from behind
"Son my love Jacob"

   "Hola mom mama" I reply hugging her smelling sweet Juicy Couture perfume
"Hello me mom"

   "¿Qué está mal" she asks
"What's wrong"

   " Nada, puede simplemente hablar de eso en otro momento?" I complain
"Nothing, can we talk about it another time? "

   "Si Si " she replies sitting down on the bench
"yes yes "

________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so the other day I had a slow moment I couldn't see the font thingy . Anyway thanks guys keep voting, and comment what you guys think.