Needing Someone New

" is it that you can't tell us prince, why is so kept in? You can trust us and you know that." Ray was still blabbing on about me and my kept in secert for the last 20 minutes

  "I trust you guys bu-" I say but only to get cut off

  "But what ? If you trust us why are you keeping it in" He says wiggling his eyebrows and smirking

  "Its just I will tell you but I need to find myself first okay" I say looking in his eyes this time seriously

  "We just want to know if your okay at least. Why don't you just tell us man. Were brothers all of us it's just something that you don't do. Your suppose to trust us no matter what either way we go you tell us everything." He has a point but how many times do I have to tell him I need to find MYSELF

  "I'll tell you guys when I find myself this has nothing to do with trust " I exclaim

  He looks at me and shakes his head and shrugging. I do the same back grabbing my phone and door key slamming the door behind me.

  I really don't feel like hearing them talk about this anymore. It's all I hear anymore. I know I can just tell them. But I want to know myself just to make sure. I mean I know its not a phase but these people these judgmental people are making me doubt myself the world is full of hate. Once I come out you never know if it's going to be used as something to be against us with. The rest of the boys might start being called gay and I'm the one to blame.

  I turn the corner of the hotel lobby turning to my right I see Chres but I do all my best to sneak threw. I don't want to talk to him either. I look up to see him just sitting in the lobby couch with his headphones in and his phone in his face like always. But I wonder why he is down here. I sprint out the door and around the bushes.

  "Hey hey prince wait up man" I hear Chres damn it be got lazer eyes

  "I'm about to leave I'll be back later " I say continuing to walk

  "I'm tired of this Jacob seriously. You've been really stubborn and it's irratateding all of us. You've never been so out of place." He says in a lowed calm voice "we miss the old prince I miss the old prince " he continues

  I feel my face heating up and heart starts beating rapidly. Thank God I'm turned the other way. By the time I look back he's already gone. Good job dumb ass I waisted time.

  Changing my song to 'stay with me' I hum along to the lyrics.

  Guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand. but I still need love cause I'm just a man. These nights never seem to go to plan. I don't want you to leave will you hold my hand. Oh wont you stay with me. Cause your all I need. This ain't love it's clear to see. but darling would you stay with me.why am I so emotional no it's not a good look gain some self control. Deep down I knows this never works but you can lay with so it dosnt hurt. Oh won't you stay with me cause your all I need. This ain't love it's clear to see. But darling stay with me. Ohhhhhh Ohhhhhh. Oh won't you stay with me. Cause your all I need. This ain't it's clear to see.but darling stay with me.

  I never really listened to the lyrics of songs until I've listened to the song more then about 5 times. This song is really nice. I've liked it for awhile. Really pretty.

  I replay the song and look around the Starbucks I was in. People walking in and out. Different kinds of people. There's teen girls boys. Business workers. Kids with they're parents. The workers struggling with all the people coming in and out.

  "Please mom just one cookie." A little boy with a ice cream cone in his hand asks his mom while standing in line

  He had a little curly Afro just like I did when I was little. He kept on squirming around licking his ice cream cone. Continuing to ask this mom a couple seconds later after he gets  a reply of no by his mom.

  "Hey is this seat taken?" Someone brings me out of my senses I look up to muscular boy with a mocha in his hand

  "No no it's not" I say straightening my back and give a smile

  He gives a smile and sits looking at me. I act as if I don't see him and continue eying the little boy that was now snatching a cookie from the counter. Well she must of called it quits and let him have it.

  I turn back to the guy giving a huph of irritation. He was now looking down at his phone with a smile. I am now looking at him with a curious face. Is that what I usually look like when I have my face in my?

  The boy has a white and turquoise tank that goes along perfectly with his tan skin and broad shoulders. His hair a perfect brown and a hint of red from the sun that's hitting it from the window. My eyes wonder down to his shirt trying to undress him to see what's under there. I'm Trying pretty hard but I seem to can't take it off.

  "You have a nice voice you know " He compliments I look up to his face and He gives a chuckle

  "Thanks I didn't know you heard me" I say concerned

  "Obviously you didn't know." He replys chuckling "Your headphones were in oh and because I was sitting behind you." He says

  "Well thank you. I'm Jacob" I say letting out my hand for a his

  "My pleasure and hi I'm Shawn" He says accepting

  I'm happy to finally be able to talk to someone that isn't going to keep asking me what's wrong and if I trust them. I was eager for weeks for just a normal conversation. With someone new, someone I didn't know. Someone who seemed nice enough to play the part.

  "Why you here alone? It looks like you need a friend." He says

  "Oh I have thousands of friends trust me, but right now I just guess being alone is how I'm getting around. How I want it to be you know?" I say looking into his eyes

  "Yeah I guess. How old are you Jacob" He asks

  "Oh I'm 18 just turned in April. " I say with a confident smile

  "you'll be attending college in the fall right?" He asks

  "Uh maybe... maybe not. It all depends on what my mom and management want" I say with a shrug

  Shawn was about to say something when my flashes with a notification from Chress "Bring ya ass back bro Walter is pissed we have no ideology where you are. " it says I hurry a look at the time "2:57" I've been gone for hours I hurry my drink and slide my phone into my pocket.

  Shawn gives me a 'what the fuck' look I can't just leave him like that.

  "Okay that's my management I really have to go. Uh I can't give my number away but you can find me on twitter at peace punk prince  no spaces it was nice meeting you. " I say to him

  "Okay but management? your only 18 " he yells but I don't have time to answer

_____________________________________________

___________________________________________________________

Okay Hey guys it's been a couple weeks since I updated but I'm back and around I'm just finish a couple chapters to books. I've been grounded and I've been sneaking onto my mom's tablet. Squeezing time in to do this here and there. Also I have two new book that I hope you guys will like. I've also had a bad case of writers block, but I'm trying. COMING OUT Is starting to get better so be aware the drama is coming. thanks everyone ♥ !