17: Tension

"No," Raphael suddenly whispered as a response. "You didn't?" he asked softly, and she teared up but shook her head 'no'. Raphael's heart sunk.

"I--I thought--I'm sorry." Raphael stepped back, "I saw him, he's on his way here. Even the other day and--" It hit him. Leonardo must have been looking for him. And spying. He was confused but it was clear that she wasn't lying.

"I didn't think..." Raphael stopped, "I'm sorry, I just thought you knew because I saw him come here."

"I didn't even know--"

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I got angry and I just--I got jealous and it got me angry--"

"Jealous?"

They both were silent,

"Well I--" Suddenly, he paused. "He's here." He said and quickly glanced at Alice. She didn't know what to do. He grabbed her again turned her, pushing her against the wall with his hand supporting her back. He pushes himself against her and covers her mouth and whispers, "Don't talk yet." He said and watched the light, waiting for any swift movement.

Raphael watched the shadows, waiting for Leonardo to leave. But for some reason, he knew he was still there.

What made them nervous was that they heard him actually jump on the balcony. Then, it was silent. Raphael prepared himself in case Leonardo entered the room. He prepared his fists and could vision telling Alice to run to the living room.

He glanced at Alice who was gazing at him. He could feel her chest beating against his torso. She was so tiny compared to him. He noticed how her head only reached his shoulders.

Finally, Raphael heard a sound and hoped that Leonardo finally left after a long minute.

He carefully peeked through the curtain and luckily enough, Leonardo was gone. He kept his eyes outside and whispered, "He's gone." When he glanced down at Alice, slowly, he took his hand away from her mouth.

Alice gazed into him and quickly kissed him deep in the mouth. Raphael thought he was dreaming until she bit his hard lip. Then, he kissed her back, grabbing her face and pushing her against the wall. Alice tilted her head up, allowing him to sloppily graze and lick her neck and chest. She pushed his head towards her chest, enjoying his sloppy kisses.

She moans softly, making Raphael hard. Nonchalantly, Alice wrapped her leg around his waist, asking him to push against her more.

He grabbed her behind and pulled her against him. Her hands went all over him, eager to touch every single feature of his body.

So bizarre, she thought. So pleasurable.

Then their mouths met, passionately discovering each other's tastes. She savored the way he smelled and tasted, moving her tongue in sync with his. She pushed herself to him until they were moving towards the bed. She pulled away and saw the bed, tempting her to lie on it.

He turned her around but she pulled away to remove her loose shirt revealing her bare breasts in front of him. Her red panties caught his attentions as well.

She bit her lips when she noticed his bulge and his way of breathing change.

Slowly, Alice walked over to him, looking up into him. And gently, he laid his hand on her cheek while the other wrapped around her waist and laid right behind her. He grabs her and she smirked before kissing him again.

---

When I kissed her while my hands grabbed her ass--I felt myself ready to burst. But I controlled myself, feeling her mouth on me, focusing on her taste.

This is nothing I've ever thought of, yet it's better than anything.

I stopped kissing her just to stare at her face closely.

"What?" She asked me,

"You're...beautiful." I could not help it. Slowly, she smiled at me and kissed me again. I carried her and laid her down flat on the bed while I kept my position and balance on top of her, still not putting myself completely on her.

Then, I felt her hand on my chest slowly move down to my pulsing cock. The moment her hand rubbed me once, I exhaled deeply. She grasped it well, almost ready to stroke me. But she stopped kissing me as well and I opened my eyes. I saw her looking at me sensually, "Fuck me, Raphael."

And with one swift move, I removed my garment and freed myself. She bit her lip hard and began to stroke it. My mouth found hers until I moved downwards and kissed her chest and breasts. The sensation I had when I had her in my mouth was perfectly pleasurable.

Everytime her mouth was on my or I felt her touch me, I wanted to cum. But I couldn't just yet. I had to control myself.

Then, she moved enough for her to take me. I kissed her deeply then looked into her eyes before doing it. She gazed into my eyes and slowly, I slightly slid my cock into her wet flesh. Her mouth opens, and I penetrate deeper. Then, she gasped when I fully pressed myself inside her.

She moaned when I did for the first time.

I kissed her again, "Are you alright?"

She nodded once and began to move before I did. Her enthusiasm turned me into a hungry animal, suddenly moving against her repeatedly. I fucked her slowly and her hands grasped my arms tightly.

Then, I fucked her deeper and faster. She was moaning everytime, making me want to cum.

I pushed repeatedly and she fucked me back. She grabbed my face and passionately made out with me, making it faster for me to reach my climax.

Then Alice pulled away from the kiss and moaned louder, "I-I'm gonna--"

I fucked her faster and faster, ready to release myself.

"Raphael--"

I kept going until I felt like I was going to fucking burst.

Her flesh felt tight around me, pulsing and throbbing until her flesh became tighter that it made me cum! God, she looked so fucking hot moaning my name loud right when I came.

Alice's fingers scratched my back, adding to the sensation I felt. It was orgasmic. It was so fucking perfect.

Her warm flesh tightened around me even after I released my cum inside her.

We were panting.  I fell on her then kept my balance when I realized how heavy I was. She chuckles, still catching her breath.

Then, she touches my cheek gently and caresses it with her thumb, smiling warmly at me. She didn't say anything, but kissed me again.

I kissed her back, unable to hide my smile. She chuckled and I lied down beside her. She laid on top of my chest and kept her hand on my cheek.

Silence filled the room.

Until I had to say something, "That was...so...fucking nice."

She laughed at my remark and so did I, "What?" I asked her, "It really was!"

She shook her head and kept laughing.

---
Okay, I have a question: Would you like me to write a separate fanfic about Leo and Angela?