⥈ chapter nineteen: A VILLAIN ⥈

« chapter xix: A VILLAIN »

"Phantom, Red Wing what's your position

"Phantom, Red Wing what's your position."

"Busy." Dabria said, as she landed a punch to a guy, knocking him to the ground unconscious.

"That's not a location." Damian said over the coms. Tim grunted as he kicked a guy in the chest and sent him flying. 

"Basement of the warehouse, near the boiler room. No sign of a bomb." Tim said. 

"We didn't even search the whole room yet." Dabria said.

"Trust me, the Joker isn't subtle about where he leaves his toys. Come on, we have more floors to search." Dabria shrugged but followed after him. 

"I still haven't seen him in person." Dabria said. "I kind of want to." Tim laughed.

"Why?"

"I want to see if he's as scary in person as he seems on TV." 

"Careful what you wish for Batbrat." Came a cackle out of the shadows and before Dabria realized what was happening, she was breathing in Joker gas. 

"Phantom!" Tim shouted as Dabria began to cough and gasp for air and then suddenly, began to laugh uncontrollably as the Joker started to hit her. "Leave her alone!" Tim shouted.

"Make me Red!" Joker said with a laugh as he grabbed Dabria around the waist and put a knife to her throat as she continued to laugh uncontrollably. Tim hesitated in moving closer. "Call off the Bat! Tell him I'll kill his new toy if he tries anything!" 

"Batman, Joker has Phantom." Tim's face was drained of color as Dabria desperately struggled against the Joker's hold and struggled to contain her laughter. Her whole body ached with the laugh. Her jaw started to hurt from the smiling.

"Boys!" Joker called out and then suddenly, two of Joker's men were upon Tim, punching him in the face, holding him to the ground as the Joker dragged Dabria away from them, farther and farther into the building. "I know I'm funny darling but you need to get a grip." the Joker said through his teeth. "I thought you would be a bit more formidable. Didn't the Bat train you?" the Joker demanded. His knife was digging into her flesh a little, drawing blood.